If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

7.1.2 update broke my game

Options
YiKaGaming
YiKaGaming Member Posts: 1

I play on PS4. I was able to login before the 7.1.2 update and now i just can't. After i updated the game I've been met with a screen whilst trying to login were it says: "cannot retrieve the list of available content. Please try again later." I don't know what to do to fix this problem.

10 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This seems to be connected to various PS issues.

Comments

• Octobersmoke
    Octobersmoke Member Posts: 37
    Options

Yup it did the same to me as well. And then after it finally let me log in once, I got a message saying that I left my previous match and was banned for 3 1/2 hours lmao. Now I seem to be stuck in this cycle. Fun, fun!

• JokerWildCard1366
    JokerWildCard1366 Member Posts: 5
    Options

Same here when it first updated i checked because of what happened to the update last time worked fine, and then i go to play at about 10:30 p.m and won't connect to the store why does this keep happening for every new update with the PS4 now we're probably gonna miss out on the rest of the BBQ event and i completed the 1st tome and have been waiting for the second one

• SAF3TYRA1LS
    SAF3TYRA1LS Member Posts: 178
    Options

Ps5 same thing happening??

• Killer_Queen
    Killer_Queen Member Posts: 81
    Options

Same, I am on PS5 and have both versions(PS4 and PS5) installed and both are saying this.

• Killer_Queen
    Options

Your time frame is very similar to mine it worked right after the update but when I got off work and got on around the same time you did I got this message. I am sad because it has been a long day and I just wanted to do some challenging from level 2 and progress my Rift 😞

• TediFull_Charm
    TediFull_Charm Member Posts: 1
    Options

Just go off work and updated the game and now it won’t allow me on 🥲

sad to say but at least I know I’m not the only one with this issues where it’s saying it cannot connect to store.

• DraconDirnc
    DraconDirnc Member Posts: 121
    Options

Same thing happening here. I haven't seen anything else posted about it either.

• Krunchykhaoz
    Krunchykhaoz Member Posts: 4
    Options

Same

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279
    Options

Same for me on PS5

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,324
    Options

Thank you everyone for your reports, I forwarded them to the team, however it seems like PSN servers were having issues earlier, so it could still be that.

Please let us know if the issue gets solved.

• EVA00
    EVA00 Member Posts: 4
    Options

When I try to boot up DBD it says cannot connect to store & it also states cannot retrieve the list of available content.

what should i do?

• Killer_Queen
    Options

Thank you for your response, waiting to see when the issue is resolved, hopefully soon, will post when I can play on PSN DBD again.

• MiggyBanzz
    MiggyBanzz Member Posts: 3
    Options

Im on ps5 and I can’t play due to store content not loading please help I restarted my game and console and deleted it and reinstalled and it still doesn’t work. Please fix this bug and help me

• DraconDirnc
    Options

I just hope this doesn't affect our independent shop purchases. I know this is very similar to the bug that made legacy skins disappear.

• SAF3TYRA1LS
    SAF3TYRA1LS Member Posts: 178
    Options

Thanks for the update! PSN servers work with literally every other game so I doubt it but thanks again anyway!

• morten
    morten Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same problem here on my pls 4. Cant connect. Pls make it soon so we can go on with the bbq event..

• eggsaladsandwic
    eggsaladsandwic Member Posts: 3
    Options

haven't been able to load in legit all day HELP i want my 50k login reward 😭😭

• tonywuey
    tonywuey Member Posts: 3
    Options

Hi, I'm not able to play the game, or log in . I was playing earlier in the day, but I tried playing just about 3 hours ago and that error appeared. Not letting me get past the main menu screen.

• CarbonaraCharlie
    CarbonaraCharlie Member Posts: 93
    Options
    1. Reached the Startup Screen on PS5 where it said press X to start
    2. Error message about connecting to the store came up stating "Your available contents cannot be confirmed"

My gamer tag on PS5 is CarbonaraCharlie

• lizardking0666
    lizardking0666 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

Still can’t load into the game, if this somehow takes away all my paid for cosmetics Istg, the devs can pay for me all again lmfao. This is ridiculous for a game that’s been out for how ######### long now?

• Doka_227
    Doka_227 Member Posts: 2
    Options

I don't ever have an issue getting on dbd on my Playstation. Yeah theres long load times but I think that's normal. However this morning, I just tried to get on and it won't let me. A message pops up when trying to load past the title screen. It says: "Cannot connect to store" under it, it says: "Cannot retrieve the list of available content. Please try again later." I've waited roughly an hour and a half, tried restarting the game multiple times, tried restarting my console multiple times, checked for an update and it's all updated, disconnected and reconnected from my internet multiple times, and made sure my system was updated too.

So I was wondering if anyone else was having the same issue and if someone knew how to fix it. Do I just wait until later today and try again? Or do I need to do something specific in order to fix it?

• DraconDirnc
    edited August 2023
    Options

They are aware having same issue on ps4 pro. This is mod quote.

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,349
    Options

Let your PS5 do it's System Software Update and it will let you back on.

• Mockingjay_S451
    Mockingjay_S451 Member Posts: 393
    Options

There has been a PlayStation System update. If you make sure to download and install this update, it is now allowing me into DBD, when earlier it wouldn’t. Hope this works for everybody also.

• FairP1ayer
    FairP1ayer Member Posts: 500
    Options

It start working for me around 5AM so that system update definitely should do it if it hasn’t worked thus far.

• Killer_Queen
    Options

Yay, you guys are right, my system updated and now Nick Cage narration and the game is back yay!