We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

PS Games

Options
Bane_Huntsmen
Bane_Huntsmen Member Posts: 8

So what games do you guys play other than DBD. I'm a PS user and we've had it rough lately with DBD. Not sure what to do with all this time

Comments

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options

Are you looking for games to play?

I go back and forth

my games

The last of us part 1, 2

Horizon Zero Dawn, Horizon Forbidden West

Resident Evil Zero, 1, remakes 2 and 3. Waiting for the price to drop on 4.

Fortnite Save the world time to time the BR

I got Detroit become human and shadow of the tomb raider when PS store had the free games I'm still working on my platinum trophies for them.

GTA from time to time. The same as F13

I still have a good selection of my ps4 games too. That I haven't played in many moons.

Days Gone

Until dawn

Uncharted Nathan Drake collection

Marvel's Spider-Man the second one is on my list too.

Rise of the tomb raider

• thisislastyearsmodel
    thisislastyearsmodel Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 636
    Options

Man, Detroit is such a fantastic game. Also recommend Red Dead Redemption 2 if you have a lot of time to sink in to one game. That story is a masterpiece, and I do not use that M word lightly.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    Options

Yeah, Detroit is awesome.

The Red Dead games didn't really catch my eye I don't know why.

• thisislastyearsmodel
    thisislastyearsmodel Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 636
    Options

Hey, that's fair. I'm a Certified Cowboy Enjoyer myself, but not everybody's gotta be 🤠

• Bane_Huntsmen
    Bane_Huntsmen Member Posts: 8
    Options

These are all incredible games. I haven't gotten into Horizon Forbidden West but my wife has and she's usually a Sims and Stardew kinda girl. She loved that game. Red Dead takes me back haha. I've tried getting into Overwatch again cause I crave multi player games. Also Until Dawn was the reason I bought my ps4 when the ps4 was released. Thank you for the suggestions and bringing me back to memory lane

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options

In recent times, I've played: Darkwood, Beware, The Cat Lady, Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, Rimworld and Tomb Raider: Anniversary

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

Horizon Zero Dawn and Horizon Forbidden West. I personally enjoyed Zero Dawn more than Forbidden West - Forbidden West felt quite a bit more grindy than Zero Dawn and also seemed like I couldn't do alot of stuff until just before the last mission so there was alot of going back and forth to complete stuff. Would still recommend playing both and their DLCs.

Ghost of Tsushima. Started playing this because was recommended when I was looking for game similar to Horizon and Witcher 3. Didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did.

Evil West. Loved playing this first time through when it releases. Planning to play it again around Halloween. Enjoyed the story and the gameplay.

Stray. Loved this game except for the ending. Ending annoyed me. Would play again.

Rollerdrome. Haven't played much but what I have played I've really enjoyed.

Ghostbusters Spirits Unleashed. Being a ghostbusters fan I really enjoyed this. Find it to be a pretty relaxing casual game. Doesn't feel bad to lose which is nice. It's fun to chose option of not caring if you're ghost or ghostbuster when playing public match with friends and one of you ends out being ghost while rest are playing with randoms. When match starts and you realize one of you isn't a ghostbuster it's pretty amusing. 😂

Tiny Tina's Wonderland. Had a blast playing main game with my husband. DLC is lame though - it doesn't add anything to story, it's just repetitive chaos chambers that really aren't worth the money.

Witcher 3 if you didn't play it already is a great game and in the like last year they released an additional mission thanks to the Netflix show.

Among Us added a Hide N Seek mode which is pretty fun. Quick matches to get into and fun to just chase/be chased.

If you have PS+ Platinum you can get Twisted Metal 1 and 2. I just started playing those again with my husband and I have just as much fun now as I did when I was playing them on ps1. 😂

You can also get some old Sega/Nintendo combo games for pretty cheap in ps store like Zombies Ate My Neighbors/Ghoul Patrol.

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 1,988
    edited August 2023
    Options

I'll give you my list of recommended PS games.

Monster Hunter World: Iceborn

SMT 3: Remaster

Tales of Bersaria and Arise

Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence and Ascension (both are great, latter is more of a DLC)

Elden Ring

Witcher 3 (Gwent is life)

Fire Pro Wrestling World

Ghost of Tsushima

Nioh 2 (1 is good too, 2 is just the more active and recent entry)

Sekiro

Bloodborne

DS 1-3

Mutant Football League

Persona 5

The Evil Within

Borderlands Handsome Collection

GTA V

Kingdom of Amalur Remaster

Resonance of Fate

Twisted Metal 1, 2, and Black Remaster

DRG

Shenmue 1-3

Sonic Mania

Dragon Age Inquisition

.hack//G.U. Las Recode

Code Vein

Diablo 2 - 4

Dragon's Dogma Remaster

AC series Remaster

Spiderman

DBZ Kakarot

Resident Evil 4/4Re

MK11

Pathfinder: WoTR

Yakuza Series

• Puririkaaal
    Puririkaaal Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2023
    Options

Diablo 4

WoW

Apex Leg.

Valorant

PoE

New World

p.s. If, like me, you have a lot of work to do, but you want to play games and level up your characters, I advise you to use this boosthive.eu/service/ow-top-500 boost service. there are a lot of popular games available, and you will definitely find something that interests you.

Post edited by Puririkaaal on