We are investigating an issue around players not receiving their Grade Rewards today, we will give more information as it becomes available. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Kate Denson - Free Songbird Cosmetic & Meet Your Maker Cosmetic + All Short Cosmetic Inconsistencies

Options
SnowyAlyssa
SnowyAlyssa Member Posts: 7
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

Hello There!

I wanted to report another bug related to Kate Denson and her cosmetics that I've noticed which still seems to have not been fixed, I know they might seem very minor and something that shouldn't be an issue but as someone who mains her and has her Prestige 100, it's something I notice fairly regularly and wanted to report it to possibly have them fixed if able!

Free Songbird Cosmetic - On Initial Release this torso cosmetic NEVER had any of Kate's bracelets or rings present and was also accurately reflected on her icon for it, I've noticed as of 7.1.2 though this has strangely been changed to now include the bracelets? Is there any chance we could have it restored to it's original look that was intended? I've attached a screenshot below to highlight this inconsistency.

Meet Your Maker Torso Cosmetic - I've noticed that the icon portrait for this top in particular still has no bra-straps present as if they're meant to not be there. I know this was a bug recently fixed with Kate to re-add them, but it seems the icon has not yet been updated. Minor issue but still one to report.

Short Cosmetics - I've noticed when Kate wears any of her shorts in general, whether it be her default cosmetic, prestige or recolors that it weirdly contorts her waist inwards slightly causing her waist to look strange and causes breaks with other torso pieces since it makes her body not connect properly? It's somewhat easy to notice when you look at the front of her waistline on the shorts and see them bending downwards which they never used to do, would love if this could be fixed since it's been plaguing Kate's model for nearly 2 years after her initial character rework that updated her face.

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• GrumpyKurama
    GrumpyKurama Member Posts: 11
    Options

Wdym initial release? I earned this shirt in the scorching summer BBQ event in like 2018? Do they just give this shirt to everyone now??