Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Help! Am I the only one?

So I figured I'd type something in the forums seeing as I'm not getting help anywhere else. I've also submitted several tickets.

There has been a lot of server issues in the past few days. But when I check online now it says that there isn't anyone reporting any more server issues. But I'm still having various issues with playing the game. I've had it for over a year wit h the occasional restart required but never this. It all varies from "In order to access this content, a network connection is required", "the game you are trying to join isn't available", "The host cannot be found" and "". Honestly it's a gamble which one I will get. It seems to happen after a match or two. To be clear my internet works fine. I've done speed tests and all my other games work. I can stream and surf on the internet too. I've redownloaded my game. I've started in administrator mode, I've turned off cross-play. I've contacted microsoft and I've submitted several messages to Behavior and Dead by Daylight. NOTHING (I'm on PC Microsoft Xbox app)