Give more info in lobbies

Solo survivors are much weaker than killers, yet they get much less info for lobby cherry-picking.

Info I'd like to see as (solo) survivor:

• Would be really helpful: Whether backfill happened in the lobby because somebody left it. Backfill ignores matchmaking completely. There are some people (like me) who have such a ton of bad games that they at some point finally want a fair game. I leave lobbies instantly if the killer drops out, but I don't know if I am thrown into an existing lobby where someone already got backfilled.
  • Most importantly/must have: The prestige level of the killer. There is no reason not to show it, the killer can see my prestige as well and dodge based on it - yes they do, virtually every time I have a P0 teammate in my lobby who switches to P100 towards the end of the timer, boom! the killer quits the lobby instantly. The P0 -> P100 -> killer gone happened twice only today - and I just got to play three games so far (though I went through countless lobbies since killers kept dodging for various reasons). And then I have to quit the lobby, too, and look for another one because of the backfill that will if enough killers dodge eventually put a P100 Blight or Nurse into the lobby that is actually a P100 unlike the P100 survivor who isn't much better or even worse than the average. I wish they wouldn't do last second prestige-switches but have no control over the behavior of other players in my lobby.

Before anyone says that the better solution would be not to show prestige at all in lobby - yes that's what people including myself have been saying multiple times since they introduced the change and the devs refuse to remove this info, and since this is a major issue for me and needs to be changed urgently, the only other solution I see is to give the info to everyone.

Comments

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,813

Skip any lobby at all. Just load directly into the match.

Solves all of these concerns plus kills off that last-second swapping bs survs can do too.

• CrypticGirl
    CrypticGirl Member Posts: 643

While it could be helpful to see what our teammates are running, wouldn't that lead to even more cherry picking?

• Evan_
    Evan_ Member Posts: 547

Or just hide prestige levels.