If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Most likely to camp

Options
C4Garuda
C4Garuda Member Posts: 198
By your experience guys, when you jump into a game and you see killer. Who when identified just triggers your inner "oh ######### hes gonna camp" mindset.

For me it goes:
1.LeatherFace
2.Pig
3. Hillbilly

When i first started it was almost exclusively Billies now Cannibals and Pigs are running the camp scene IMO.

Comments

• Bayside
    Bayside Member Posts: 40
    Options
    1. Doctor
    2. Trapper
    3. Wraith
      Haven't had many, if any at all, camping Leatherfaces surprisingly.
  • GT_Legend2
    GT_Legend2 Member Posts: 845
    Options
    1. Huntress
    2. Billy
    3. Wraith 
    I’m on console and the Huntress is almost a potato on a controller, so they typically camp, not me though  ;)
  • Mercury
    Mercury Member Posts: 326
    Options

Leatherface is most often the top spot in any of my games. I think the newest addition the Clown is in recent matches number two. Maybe people don't have all the stuff they need yet and are still getting used to him, so he might swap back to place three, whos current holder would be the few Hags I come across. :dizzy:

• robin
    robin Member Posts: 149
    Options

leatherface
    billy
    michael

• Saitofox
    Saitofox Member Posts: 39
    Options

Huntress
    Wraith
    LF

• SasukeKun
    SasukeKun Member Posts: 1,858
    Options

Leatherface sometimes needs that secured kill though. You can't blame him really, he's countered by looping and its really ass playing against a team like that

• C4Garuda
    Options
    Bayside said:
    1. Doctor
    2. Trapper
    3. Wraith
      Haven't had many, if any at all, camping Leatherfaces surprisingly.
    Camping Doctos piss me off because im a DR main. Like why do you need to camp with a huge terror radius like his. Trappers for me usually either play straight up or want to farm lol
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,750
    Options

Wraith and Leatherface. Wraiths like to go invisible and stand near the hook.

• Broccoli_Jaeger
    Broccoli_Jaeger Member Posts: 252
    Options
    1. Leatherface
    2. Hag
    3. Hillbilly

But you can't really blame the killer. The devs gave LF this chainsaw that can hit multiple survivors and Hag the traps that slow you down because you have to crouch. 

They just do what their power is made for. Playing in defense
  • Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369
    Options

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    1. Leatherface
    2. Hag
    3. Hillbilly

But you can't really blame the killer. The devs gave LF this chainsaw that can hit multiple survivors and Hag the traps that slow you down because you have to crouch. 

They just do what their power is made for. Playing in defense

Their powers aren't "made for" defensive play. Hag especially is very bad at camping - the ones who draw 10 traps around the hook could as well play Leatherface and sit next to the hook if they really wanna prevent a rescue. Same result but enhanced stats. If she's not hardcamping you can just crouch for 5 seconds and you're good to go.

• C4Garuda
    Options
    Yesterday i ran into my first LF with insidious. He hooked someone in the basement, she lifted her arms so i assumed he left. Come to find out she lured me in, because as soon as i went for the unhooking, he uncloaked a chained me. Sorry but you are pathetic if you need to camp when you have a 1 hit down weapon, same goes for Billy. 
  • Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    Options
    Pig
    Hag
    Fred
    Doctor
  • Venom
    Venom Member Posts: 32
    Options

Many Trappers camp since they are noobs that pick the default killer. Leatherface players camp slot but as for the rest it varies. I don’t normally instantly think a killer is going to camp but I’ve come across a lot of camping Huntress and Hillbilly players.

• Blu3Shad0w12
    Blu3Shad0w12 Member Posts: 18
    Options
    1. Huntress
    2. Wraith 
    3. Doctor 
    just from my experience on console for me