Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Archives menu hidden, challenges not being counted

Photocleric
Photocleric Member Posts: 11

As the title has described, every time a match has ended, there's a chance (I would presume is in 1 of every 20/25 matches) that the game bugs out and the archive pop-up in the right side of the screen dissappears.

Once this happens, any progress that you would've received from the selected challenge is negated from this match and every one after. This has been occuring on event tomes and normal tomes for some time.

This persist on any menu lobby and the only way to fix it is closing up the game and restarting it.

For more details, I play on Xbox One and this problem has been in the game for over 5 months. As you can imagine, it is quite annoying to go in a match, fulfilling all the challenges requisites (some even are pretty difficult) and have to redo it all over again.

The uploaded image shows that the archive pop-up is missing. In the previous match, I got 2 iridescent emblems, but after restarting the game, the challenge showed it was still zero.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.