Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

PC - Fullscreen issues after switching back from PTB

Anyone else having major graphical issues after switching back from PTB??

When I switched back from the Alien PTB, I have been having an issue where the game is trying to fullscreen to another resolution than my monitor, and is warping both the game and desktop. Looks like it's being stretched to go partially to the other monitor, but game is locked to first. Everything seems more blurry and menu UI is almost unusable.

I've made 100% sure that it's not my monitor settings, Windows settings or anything besides the game application. This issue isn't occuring in any other game/application. Not sure if it has to do with the new graphical settings that were introduced in the PTB, but the game is unplayable for me in Fullscreen mode. Windowed mode seems to work, but isn't really ideal.

I've tried fiddling around with every graphical option in the game settings, and even checked the game config file to make sure something wasn't set to false or if the resolution was set to something bigger than normal or anything. I play on a 1080p monitor if that is useful information. Cannot seem to find a lot of other people that have run into this issue, but if anyone knows any troubleshooting I could do on my end, that would certainly help!