Does nobody play The Cenobite?

Options

I really enjoy going against Pinhead but it’s been a really long time since I have seen one.

The reason why I enjoy going against him is because I can instantly start a chase and he is my killer main and would like to see other Cenobite players play style and learn different techniques, is there a reason why nobody likes to play as him?

and I know players have the Hellraiser DLC as his perks and Charm are commonly used.

Comments

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,545
    Options

there are 33 killers. if all were played equally, you would only see each about 3% of the time.

I rarely see him too... kinda sad. he's cool.

• Sackboy123
    Sackboy123 Member Posts: 465
    Options

Pinhead is a hit and miss with me, I can have a whole day where I find him constantly and sometimes he will rarely be seen

• Hex_Maidenless
    Hex_Maidenless Member Posts: 112
    Options

THE BOX

YOUUUUUUU OPENENED IT

• biggybiggybiggens
    biggybiggybiggens Member Posts: 646
    Options

Plenty of people do. He is one of the best designed Killers in the game imo.

• Melinko
    Melinko Member Posts: 291
    Options

When the killer side gets the bonus, that is who I use most often now. Used to play Nurse, but still get people who DC as soon as they hear me blink or opt out on first hook. It's not fun, so now it is Dredge and Pinhead.

• BabyCameron10
    BabyCameron10 Member Posts: 949
    Options
  • GroßusSchmiedus
    GroßusSchmiedus Member Posts: 456
    edited August 2023
    Options

Thats to bad because Pinhead is imo one of the most balanced and the most healthy Killer for this game.

The only problem with Pinhead is that the Box should reveal auras to survivor when someone is carrying it and when someone is within 24-32 meters when on the ground so the difference between SWF and Solos gets a bit reduced, other than that he is pretty much near perfect.

He also is a very tricky Killer to master too with a high skill ceiling.

• JustAnotherNewbie
    JustAnotherNewbie Member Posts: 1,941
    Options

I played him today actually. I think his power is not very good on console probably and he's also a licensed character so that might make him a bit inaccessible imo.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,807
    Options

He's very cool, but since I only play solo queue I also hate facing him. Every time I just resign my self to being the cube monkey because 9 times out of 10 everyone else just assumes someone else is going to do it, and getting stuck in a 10 minute chain hunt is almost as fun as a SM 3 gen game.