Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

No endurance status effect off of a cage unhook.

DustyeTV
DustyeTV Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

I don't know if this is a feature or if it was just overlooked when survivors getting endurance became basekit. In the following

clip you'll see me get un-caged (Pyramid Head) and I went to take a hit for my teammate, assuming I had endurance. But instead I went down. I read all of his power description and it isn't listed anywhere that it will deny you endurance. If this is a feature, please, Please, PLEASE, update his description, as to not lead to more events like that. It costed me a second hook state, and almost costed my team the game. If this isn't a feature, I wanted to bring this to the light, as it surprised me. That you for taking the time to read this devs.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

Comments

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,498

You only get endurance if you get unhooked from normal hook. Pyramid cage is designed especially to bypass that mechanic and is best tunneler in the game basically (counters both ds and otr as well). So you should not bodyblock agains't him. It's been always like that pyramid head countered bt perk too.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,017

Pyramid Heads cage blocks all hook related perks and effects

Including Killer Perks

Pop, Blood Warden, Dead Mans, ECT.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,736

This, unfortunately, is not a bug.

This discussion has been closed.