We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Another food thread.

Options
GroßusSchmiedus
GroßusSchmiedus Member Posts: 444

Hey everyone, so i have tried to look up recipes, but already gave up, most recipes online are very repetitive, hidden among a ######### wall of text of history that no one gives a ######### about and most youtube cooking channels are run by insufferable gremlins that leaves nothing but sheer contempt in less than one minute.

So i wanted to ask you guys what your favorite food is, you don't have to give any recipe, its more about inspiration than anything.

Comments

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,000
    Options

If I had to pick a favorite food...

It kind of depends on what I'm in the mood for so I'll do a few of my Top Picks. The nice thing is that for the most part, they're all really easy to make!

BBQ Ribs (specifically Baby Back Ribs). But if you're making them, you gotta do it right so either make them in a slow cooker or a sous vide before putting them in the oven. I've found there is no quick way to make Baby Backs that make them good.

Chicken Parmesan. Another one that is super nice cause it's so easy. Bread a chicken breast, throw some noodles and sauce on them and Chickie Parmie is now yours!

Lasagna (specifically Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, and Ricotta Cheese with Ricotta being the most important part). Also relatively easy to make but kind of a pain in the butt but a good old fashioned lasagna with ricotta cheese is the best. Some say you can use cottage cheese but those people are wrong :D

• thisislastyearsmodel
    thisislastyearsmodel Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 636
    Options

I'm really basic when it comes to my food, so I'll say pizza (I mean, who doesn't love pizza?) and barbecued foods/foods associated with barbecuing (corn, green beans/green bean casserole, cornbread, etc)

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,762
    Options

If you are able to get fast food. Would recommend Cane's.

Pretty decent food, I think they do delivery or at the very least you can order food through another service and have it delivered, and worth the price as well.

Obviously not a recipe or anything, sorry, I personally suck at cooking and Im only a mere college student so it's not like I have the resources to learn to cook anyways. But if you can afford it (I know not everyone has the budget for it), would recommend.

• GroßusSchmiedus
    GroßusSchmiedus Member Posts: 444
    Options

I'm not american so its kinda out of reach, also i really avoid fast food when i can. Cooking myself is cheaper and tastier, even though i'm kind of bad cook myself.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

try cooking with ramen its very forgiving

• totallynotamegmain
    totallynotamegmain Member Posts: 450
    edited August 2023
    Options

Pasta alle Vongole

• WalterBlack
    WalterBlack Member Posts: 147
    Options

You could try making some chicory with cheese, doesn't need to take that long. It's nice if you can stand the bitterness of chicory.