We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking For Good Team Players!

Options
WickedMissy69
WickedMissy69 Member Posts: 5
edited August 2023 in Looking For Players

Hello :) I'm looking for good team players for dbd:) And by good I mean actually helping with gens and getting people off hook BEFORE they go second 😏

If you've suffered through solo queue, you know what I mean!

You don't have to be great at the game, heck l am not great at the game lol! I would just love some good old fashion team mates! If you're one of those, add me on Xbox. My GT is Wicked Missy69 and for PC users it's Wicked Missy69 #1clb (I'm the only Wicked Missy69 when you search Look forward to playing with y'all!

p.s. I do have a mic but you don’t HAVE to have one. I know some people have anxiety about talking to new people and it’s no biggie 😊

Comments