We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Anyone else grew up with South Park?

Options
Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,576

Lol just re got the series, is something that came on at like 2-3am and always came with a warning lol

Comments

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,258
    Options

Didn´t grew up with it but got into it and loved it. Still do.

The games are amazing as well.

South Park is often way before its time. A lot of things they predicted came true... and not the good ones.

Haven´t watched the Post Covid yet.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,000
    Options

I watched South Park all the time as a wee lad

I was 11 years old when South Park debuted so that was smack in the middle of pre-teen/teenager Tippy times

• GroßusSchmiedus
    GroßusSchmiedus Member Posts: 444
    edited August 2023
    Options

I watch an episode occasionaly simply because of the sweet nostalgia from the time i was a kid/teenager.

Same with games like Deus Ex, Mirror's Edge, Warhammer Dawn of War, Skyrim and New Vegas etc.

• totallynotamegmain
    totallynotamegmain Member Posts: 450
    Options

Timmeh

• Mushwin
    Options

I can to the T and P voice lol

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 4,464
    Options

Since episode one, but I haven't seen it in sooo many years, I think my other half and I dropped off after season 8-10 or so. It debuted when I was in Middle School, and I was very level-headed for a kid and my parents watched a well, so there was rarely an issue understanding its satire/comedy or having a reason to not let me watch it.

Actually, my late maternal Grandmother didn't really watch the show, but watched the first holiday episode as I watched it one December long ago, and fell in love with Mr. Hankey (and years later when merch came out, I got her a plush Mr. Hankey)!

• Mushwin
    Options

My pops watched a film shared by his friends i cant even say! lol i use to be up til 2-3 watching or ot Bonzii or on my game the warriors lol

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,077
    Options

Same. Was 11 when it came out and watched it then. Watching first couple seasons is always a nostalgia hit. 😂