We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Checking in on all the beautiful souls on here regardless of opinions

Options
ProudRinMain
ProudRinMain Member Posts: 322
edited August 2023 in Off-topic

How are you feeling? How was/is your day, afternoon, night going? Are you staying hydrated? Are you looking at yourself in the mirror and saying “ I’m a living human being and have the right to feel good about myself and to love and be loved and cared for. “

I hope someone who isn’t doing well sees this and knows that i care about you 🫶🏻 Yes you ❤️

Comments

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,222
    edited August 2023
    Options

This Least Bittern is staring at you, waiting for you to love yourself 💖

Forgive my oversharing, but since I’ve embraced the birb lover persona, my life has radically changed. Thanks to just a small, but daily spark of joy, I eventually realised that Uni was simply not for me, which has done wonders for my self-image and general mood. Since I made the call to quit, I’ve been in touch with an autism-coach, I’ve started volunteering in a charity bookstore, I’ve found a new education to pursue that actually makes me excited to start, and just last week I hosted a bbq for my ex-student-accomodation hallmates (who were there for me! me and me alone!)

All that because of him:

When he released out of nowhere (to me), I couldn’t help myself and got really out-of-character excited, which I just kept up because I do love me some birbs. When that was noticed and appreciated, I came to the realisation that being a little silly about cute birbs was just a lot of fun. From there, bit by bit, I started choosing for myself more, not caring about what others think about it. And here we are.

Maybe it’s a bit silly to attribute the events of the last half-year to a silly little birb, but I’ve found that a little bit of silliness is not a bad thing at all.

Post edited by GentlemanFridge on
  • 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options

all hail unicorn birb

• totallynotamegmain
    totallynotamegmain Member Posts: 450
    edited August 2023
    Options

Am enjoying being an ace main

People treat me like an endangered species