Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

EasyAntiCheat - Crashing GPU Driver

Babalonkie
Babalonkie Member Posts: 153
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

Radom crash/hang of GPU driver ONLY inside Dead by Daylight and other games featuring Easy AntiCheat. Causes game to freeze and require a hard close. Background processes run fine.

Happens more frequently with killer but there are no visual ingame triggers. Can happen in the middle of the first game, can happen in the middle of the 3rd or 4th game. Does not happen in menu.

Temperatures are fine. Voltages are fine. No OCing. Latest updates/drivers etc etc.

I complained about a similar matter a couple of years ago and was told "My graphics card is defective". My card has been tested by the manufacturers and is working fine. The problem ONLY happens in games running EasyAntiCheat. Other users have now confirmed this also. One quick look at google will also raise eyebrows.

Any older graphics card (That meets requirements) will get a random "GPU Hung" crash ONLY with games using EasyAntiCheat.

Unreal games not using EAC work fine. EVERY other game not using EAC works fine.

Post edited by BoxGhost on
1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum.

This discussion has been closed.