Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Unable to use open AI boxes while on mirror tome challenge

Moiren
Moiren Member Posts: 75

RPD map

I was in the Maria skin

I could speed up the box but I couldn't interact with it once it was open. I did this tome challenge in the previous match and could

interact with everything fine. The only problem was the AI boxes.

However, all the boxes were open and no one seemed to be able to interact with them so I'm not sure it if was me or not.

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• Moiren

Played again today on Haddenfeild as Maria, but a different challenge. Was able to open the boxes and use them as well.

• Moiren

Played again today against a Wesker and the AI. I was unable to use the toolbox while holding Wesker's spray but was able to put the spray down and then use the toolbox.

Against the AI I wasn't able to interact with anything with the scanner in my hand, but was able to put down the scanner on the ground. I did the putting down information and the scanner was gone completely and I couldn't see it on the ground anywhere.