We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Console player need the help of Pc players

SleepyLunatic
SleepyLunatic Member Posts: 408
edited August 2023 in General Discussions

So i did the switch from console to PC now but i never actually played with MnK before so the movement is really hard for me right now.

which settings do you use for running and everything?

EDIT: My biggest issue is that i stop running midchase sometimes.

Comments

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,288

WASD for movement, Shift for running and Control for crouch. Basic settings for me works for the best. I have keybinded E to my mouse button though.

• The_Krapper
    The_Krapper Member Posts: 3,259

I have mine on the default settings just because that's what I'm used to, I recommend trying some bot matches or have a friend go into a kyf with you so you can practice running around things and adjusting your camera mid chase, the hardest thing I've heard from a few people who made the switch is looking behind them while running or using check spots while in chase and adjusting the camera without making their character all over the place, if for some reason it just isn't working the way you like you can always plug up a Xbox or Ps controller to your PC just for playability and then practice KB n M on the side or find a different run button that's easier for you to use