We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Bioshock, or FNAF chapter?

Options
A_Can_Of_Air
A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 1,989

Curious to see what interests people more.

Hellraiser and Alien were chapters that I wanted, but never thought we’d actually get. Now that we have them, the only thing that’s missing for me is a dream chapter that I didn’t think was possible until RE/Silent Hill, Bioshock.

I have very fond memories of Bioshock, it was my first real horror game and I was obsessed with it for years. The hype for infinite was massive and while it wasn’t what it was hyped to be, it still ended up being a solid game.

I can see a Big Daddy (Bouncer, Bioshock 1), Decayed Rapture Map (Bioshock 2) and Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) being very possible additions to the game. A symbiotic Big Daddy/Little Sister power has many possibilities. The idea of returning to rapture in Dead by Daylight would be a fever dream for me. I do wonder how Elizabeth would look, but I think she’d look fine in DBD’s aesthetic.

When it comes to FNAF, I’m less invested and never really got into it. I knew of it years ago but it never drew me in. I have done research on the lore and characters, and I can see it working, but not sure how well it would generally go down.

What are your thoughts? I think it’s obvious what I would go for, so I’m biased, but I do see a good amount of attention for FNAF.

Bioshock, or FNAF chapter? 20 votes

FNAF Chaper
35%
Scary_Punk_GhostKateMain86GarlicRiceBothSidesEnjoyerQuinfuzzballTheSingularitySexArcana 7 votes
Bioshock Chapter
65%
F60_31Robotfangirl67Marc_go_soloAurelleSmoeAoltreFridayNightPizzaTheMetalOneGensByDaylightDepressedlegionAshenfoxMcSpiceMeisterSkillfulstone 13 votes

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,804
    Options
    Bioshock Chapter

Bioshock has a few decent survivor choices and a strong killer option. It could be another way to add bots with the Little Sisters, but these bots are more for gathering than attacking.

The plasmids would be a fantastic addition, both as a killer perk/add-on/power, as well as for a survivor perk/item.

Also, Rapture would be a fun map, although a map based within the third game could be fun also.

FNAF is alright, but it's really just a killer with a jump scare mechanic. It doesn't offer nearly as much to the game.