Bioshock, or FNAF chapter?

Options
A_Can_Of_Air
A_Can_Of_Air Member Posts: 1,996

Curious to see what interests people more.

Hellraiser and Alien were chapters that I wanted, but never thought we’d actually get. Now that we have them, the only thing that’s missing for me is a dream chapter that I didn’t think was possible until RE/Silent Hill, Bioshock.

I have very fond memories of Bioshock, it was my first real horror game and I was obsessed with it for years. The hype for infinite was massive and while it wasn’t what it was hyped to be, it still ended up being a solid game.

I can see a Big Daddy (Bouncer, Bioshock 1), Decayed Rapture Map (Bioshock 2) and Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) being very possible additions to the game. A symbiotic Big Daddy/Little Sister power has many possibilities. The idea of returning to rapture in Dead by Daylight would be a fever dream for me. I do wonder how Elizabeth would look, but I think she’d look fine in DBD’s aesthetic.

When it comes to FNAF, I’m less invested and never really got into it. I knew of it years ago but it never drew me in. I have done research on the lore and characters, and I can see it working, but not sure how well it would generally go down.

What are your thoughts? I think it’s obvious what I would go for, so I’m biased, but I do see a good amount of attention for FNAF.

Bioshock, or FNAF chapter? 20 votes

FNAF Chaper
35%
Scary_Punk_GhostKateMain86GarlicRiceBothSidesEnjoyerQuinfuzzballTheSingularitySexArcana 7 votes
Bioshock Chapter
65%
F60_31Robotfangirl67Marc_go_soloAurelleSmoeAoltreFridayNightPizzaTheMetalOneGensByDaylightDepressedlegionAshenfoxMcSpiceMeisterSkillfulstone 13 votes

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options
    Bioshock Chapter

Bioshock has a few decent survivor choices and a strong killer option. It could be another way to add bots with the Little Sisters, but these bots are more for gathering than attacking.

The plasmids would be a fantastic addition, both as a killer perk/add-on/power, as well as for a survivor perk/item.

Also, Rapture would be a fun map, although a map based within the third game could be fun also.

FNAF is alright, but it's really just a killer with a jump scare mechanic. It doesn't offer nearly as much to the game.