Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Tome 16 - Tier 3 - Obsessive doesn't count bleed out

UndeddJester
UndeddJester Member Posts: 3,047

Apologies for the low quality phone picture.

Challenge indicates kills the obsession by any means. On Macmillan Ironworks the Obsession Dwight went down upstairs, and when I downed him, I saw he had Boil Over and I suspected Flip Flop.

I left him down and gens were finished shortly after... I downed and killed the others and pushed the Feng out of the game, but I didn't pick him up cause obviously he wpuld wriggle free, so I left him to bleed out.

This didn't count to my challenge, even though it says any means.

You could argue I didn't kill him, but I obviously downed him in the first place, and did the only play I could to secure the kill... I don't think by definition, this is intentional?

2 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• AidenMaestro
    AidenMaestro Member Posts: 10

No kill archive has counted bleed out kills for a long while now, don't know what patch changed it. I can only think its a somewhat intentional change, since it really wasn't you killing them. (?)

Same with Adept Achievements, the game doesn't count a bleed out as a kill, so if you're in a situation where you're forced to bleed out the last person. To you, you got 3 sacrifices and 1 bleed out so it will be a 4k Merciless. But the game says its Ruthless.