Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Getting kicked every match on Playstation 5

plainsaber
plainsaber Member Posts: 3

Ever sense the patch went live for the Alien chapter, i have been unable to complete one game as the new killer or survivor because in the middle of the match i get kicked due to dedicated servers. the error message is i cannot connect to dedicated servers and I'm already up to a 15 minute dc ban because i get kicked every game which destroys my offering and addons. this has been a issue in recent patches but this has been impossible to play the new chapter.

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• yes_hello
    yes_hello Member Posts: 146

I am playing on Steam (Steam Deck) and am having the same issue. There has also been a major decrease in performance, as my typically perfect frame rate is dipping significantly during the match. Almost unplayable at the moment, even on lowest settings for peak performance. I keep hoping I see others with the same issue so it doesn't become a "it's your device" issue...

• Coder
    Coder Member Posts: 747

Same, PC, Steam. I constantly get this error. Sometimes the match loads, sometimes it doesn't load.

• yes_hello
    yes_hello Member Posts: 146
    edited August 2023

Curious, have you noticed performance issues since the update as well? Granted, I understand I'm playing on Steam Deck, but I had zero issues prior to this release. I have huge frame rate dips randomly throughout.

• plainsaber
    plainsaber Member Posts: 3

This person is not me but this is a perfect example of what has been happening to me all day, I'm up to a 30 minute ban and I'm not gonna be attempting any more games until i get a reason.

youtube link: https://youtu.be/r7PQb556cJM?si=s-rUsXo2AIAR-bx0

• Coder
    Coder Member Posts: 747

More disconnects. This time like 30 segundos into the new map.