We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Looking for people to play with

Options

(36M, NA, PS4) I am looking for some casual people around my age, but at least 18, to play some games with. I plan to be playing in the afternoon/evening.

I started playing during the Clown's chapter, but I took a major break. I have only recently started playing again. Basically I am new, but randomly know things.

I don't care about skill, but know that I will be dying like a moron. The only thing that I care about is people being chill, and remember that killers are people too.

PSN: Default_Anton

Comments

• inkstarx
    inkstarx Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

hello, I’m 31F. ps5 player. Looking for people to play with and possibly talk to in party chat so we can exchange tips and knowledge on playing the game. Inkstarx