Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PS5 - Archives not registering, Alien Update

I have gotten halfway through the first page of the tome and two of the killer archives are just not completing for some odd reason or tracking any progress, the two have been:

- "Another for the Entity"

- "Darkly Obsessed"

I have tried re-selecting the archives and restarting the game to no avail. In these games, I have been playing the Xenomorph when they have not been tracking progress, it seems my earlier games as the Singularity where been tracking progress however.

I made sure to test another game as the Spirit this time to see if anything would track and it still has not, it hasn't even shown the archive icon on the killer menu to the right side (I will link a picture for this). It's really strange as all of these archives are tracking in the games, then nothing afterwards.

I hope I haven't missed anything but please let me know if their is more info I could provide and if there is a fix for this!

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.