Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Chemical Trap Permanently Disabled with Any Means Necessary

mizark3
mizark3 Member Posts: 2,248

Step 1: Use a Chemical Trap on a dropped pallet

Step 2: Use Any Means Necessary on the dropped+trapped pallet (maybe an allied Survivor instead?)

Step 3: Chemical Trap Perk permanently disabled for the rest of the match, no 2 minute time out, no progress on gens to earn another one, just permanently disabled.

A teammate used Any Means Necessary on a pallet I Chem Trapped, so it might need to be a different person with each perk. I don't have anyone to test with a custom at the moment though, so I can't iron out any more details.

(PC if it matters)

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• JiggleWiggle
    JiggleWiggle Member Posts: 329

I have tested this combination on ps5. I was able to reset the trapped pallet and also gain progress towards another one. But I did not get any blinds that match entirely. No matter if the pallet was trapped and reset or just trapped. No blinds

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 2,248

Did you use both perks, or did an ally reset the pallet? It might be when an ally does it. I had roughly a minute left on my Chem Trap when the allied Ada reset the pallet while the Killer (Xeno) was carrying me to hook. I didn't notice until after I got unhooked that I couldn't Chem Trap anymore as I thought it was timed out and I simply needed to re-earn the perk. The perk was staying lit up like it was ready to place again when I finally noticed, but it wouldn't let me set it on a different pallet.