We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Should dbd add a killer fov slider

Options
FITZ2808
FITZ2808 Member Posts: 5
edited August 2023 in Polls

It seems crazy to me that I have to waste a perk slot every game to increase fov (i get headaches without it), and still have worse sight than survivors 3rd person perspective. When survivors get 16 perks to killers 4 this really lowers the potential of my builds. I can't think of any negative from the survivor side to this change (most people don't use it). Is there anyone who disagrees, that thinks fov slider would be detrimental??

Should dbd add a killer fov slider 43 votes

Yes, add fov slider, give shadowborn a new effect
67%
GibberishMrPenguintenoresaxHermitRobotfangirl67TatariuSixShotOcelotViktor1853BlightedDolphinHaunterofShadowsBothSidesEnjoyerSmoeDEMONANCEEvan_ChikyduyguTyGuyArchol123HugTechLoverGensByDaylight 29 votes
No, this would be too strong for killers. Shadowborn is enough
32%
brokedownpalacesurv43MankySloppy_WeinerzJudithMorelHugTheHag09SHARKBOSSOlnofelkTheSingularityBlightedTrapperFelgooseYusokaHXRDeeBean 14 votes

Comments