If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The new Alien map is great but...

Options
Aurelle
Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

The new Alien map is really cool and interesting, however it seems like it's way too big, especially compared to other maps. Not to mention there's little to no pallets/loops outside of the main building.

Other than that, the map is awesome. The steam traps are interesting, the easter eggs and references to the movies are cool, and the atmosphere is very cool.

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,331
    Options

Regarding its size - wait until it is on the wiki. The last time I read that a Map is too big people complained about Toba Landing, which is a little bit smaller than Coal Tower...

But I would agree that outside of the Main Structure the Map seems to be quite empty. I only played on it two times yesterday, but one time it was hard to find something to work with (to be fair it was against Trapper and he shut down quite a bunch of Loops) and the second time I basically just got tunneled out of the game.

• Alionis
    Alionis Member Posts: 964
    Options

It's not a big map, but a pretty elongated one, making it have the same problem old Artist's map had.