¡The way ALIEN TAIL works is HORRIBLE! There is evidence here.

Options
Th3Nightmare
Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,265
edited September 2023 in General Discussions

First of all, there are many tiles that the tail CANNOT hit above, plus the shack window (from the side) you can't hit because it collides with an invisible wall. W... T...F BHVR?

WHAT IS THIS? This is not HIT? As I say, the TAIL IS PRIORITIZING OBJECTS (OBSTACLES, WALLS, FLOOR) and this is super frustrating.

On the other hand, I find it VERY FRUSTRATING that when you are going to hit a survivor who is in front of you and the BLOW is swallowed by the ground, since the way the xeno tail works, if you don't know it, is that if it hits something , you fail either way, so you won't hit the survivor there are many cases that happened to me in the launch today.

I could write so much but I don't think this will be corrected soon, just to say that there are tail blows that SEEMS that it GIVEN us and it does and I wonder... W... T...F? And CLEAR hits that come from the tail but the map swallows them due to bad collision with the tiles and the surroundings of the maps (ground, walls...)

Post edited by Th3Nightmare on

Comments

• Th3Nightmare
    edited August 2023
    Options

I gave another example, it's a shame... that they released it like that.

i love it mobility, but this is super annoying for me, sooo... i hope in the next hotfix will be fix.

• Th3Nightmare
    Options

I don't know if BHVR knows about this, but it should be hotfixed in the next hotfix, I HOPEFULLY...

Unless it works well and consistently.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 6,915
    edited August 2023
    Options

this was a problem in the ptb where you hit the floor and the hitbox vanishes. my tip to playing xeno is to look up before you press m2 then move your invisible cursor like a X. you should hit survivor before the drawing of the X hits the ground. whether you need to draw from left to right or right to left will vary based off loop/area.

the big advanced skill-cap that i am still trying to master on Xeno is hitting over objects. drawing an X in your head is easy when survivor is out in the open, but hitting over a wall requires timing to hit over the wall. that is going to take me at least 1 month of practice on every map before I understand how to hit over each loop on every map.

• Th3Nightmare
    Options

Still no info about this? ....

• dbdthegame
    dbdthegame Member Posts: 699
    Options

If you're expecting BHVR to fix wonky hitboxes overnight because you made a thread showcasing them, I have bad news.

• GensByDaylight
    GensByDaylight Member Posts: 528
    Options

DBDs hitboxes have always been very 'enjoyable'. Sometimes killers hitting you around corners that they fail on every other time(not lag). And sometimes specific killer powers being wonky. I.e. Wesker going straight though survivors. Or even:

BHVR will probably never fix this, or it will take 4+ more years.