Can we add the aura reading when holding an item to the other killers?

Options
BabyCameron10
BabyCameron10 Member Posts: 949
edited August 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

What do I mean by this for those confused. When a survivor is holding a turret, their aura is shown to the other survivors until used.

It would be nice if this was applied to the Lament Configuration, Sprays, Vaccines and EMP’s.

It is great information when playing solo queue.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,925
    Options

Seems unnecessary for Sprays, Vaccines and EMP's. That's just free aura reading for no reason, and survivors will either have these items for their personal use, or have these items all the time, like Sadako's Tapes.

Pinhead's Box would make sense though, as the survivor holding this is either a danger (Pinhead teleports to them) or vulnerable (Oblivious), so knowing to avoid them would be useful info.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,548
    Options

I think it's more because it made sense for the turrets specifically with being able to use them strategically/run to the turrets in chase. Killer powers should not give survivors information like that unless there's a very good reason to, which I'd say there is a good reason for Xenomorph. It might also make sense with Pinhead. It's just unnecessary for the others though.