Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Game Breaking Blast Mine Bug

SkyeWilocs
SkyeWilocs Member Posts: 1
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

-PC

-Upon placing blast mine and trying to get on the gen at the same time, the blast mine is put on the gen and my character's model is locked in place at the gen. I am still able to move but my character's model remains in the repair animation next to the gen, and it seems the only action to fix it is to start working on a gen again.

-Step 1: Get Blast Mine | Step 2: Let go of generator | Step 3: Place the Blast mine and try to do the gen at the same time

-I have not tried replicating it but this is what I did, and it might be easily replicated, which is a problem because it is NOT client side. I am linking a youtube video of the bug as I encountered it as the forums doesn't like the file size. I also saw someone else had a similar issue except it cloned them, I was simply invisible.

Post edited by EQWashu on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

This discussion has been closed.