Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

No chase music or bloodlust gain

PandaRoar909
PandaRoar909 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

Not sure if this has only been happening to me (I play on Xbox) but whenever I play killer-even in custom I start chase with a survivor and realize that there’s no chase music or indication that chase has started. It doesn’t happen all the time but when it does, I cannot find the motivation to continue playing the trial because survivors quickly pick up on it and take full advantage (they continue to use vaults without punishment from the entity and I can’t gain bloodlust to catch up with them anyways). The only way ive been able to fix it temporally is by reseting my game but even after that I still have the chance of losing chase music and bloodlust in the middle of the trial. So far, I haven’t seen it limited to a certain killer(s) but the killers I have seen it on so far have been legion, pig, pinhead, and leatherface. Again I’m not sure if it’s just me but this has happened too many times for me to not report. This bug or whatever this is has made me appreciate the chase function and bloodlust a lot more, ill tell you that for sure.

Post edited by EQWashu on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This problem has already been reported and it's currently under review.

Comments

• Rubster
    Rubster Member Posts: 6

I have a question, do you happen to be using the new perk "Ultimate Weapon"? I have had two games where this has happened while using the new perk and think it may be related.

This discussion has been closed.