We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

If there could only be one main hero/heroine for the DBD Movie, who do you think it should be...?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited September 2023 in Polls

Edit: 4th Poll is "JAKE", not "Jack", that's my bad... 😂

If there could only be one main hero/heroine for the DBD Movie, who do you think it should be...? 21 votes

Dwight
33%
RaptorrotasThe_GeekAdngelFridayNightPizzaGensByDaylightQuinfuzzballSleepyH 7 votes
Meg
0%
Claudette
4%
GarlicRice 1 vote
Jack
0%
Nea
0%
Jeff
4%
ElionTron10 1 vote
Haddie
9%
Aurelle[Deleted User] 2 votes
Mikaela
4%
cuteaggression 1 vote
Vittorio
9%
Marc_go_soloTheSingularity 2 votes
Other (Vigo the Archives Guy, The Lyra Twins, The Archer, Some other OG Survivor, an Exclusive Character, Nicolas Cage etc.)
33%
Robotfangirl67Annso_xKateMain86GuiltiiSmoetliff09SHARKBOSS 7 votes
Post edited by D34D_B34TB0X on

Comments

• Annso_x
    Annso_x Member Posts: 1,611
    Options
    Other (Vigo the Archives Guy, The Lyra Twins, The Archer, Some other OG Survivor, an Exclusive Character, Nicolas Cage etc.)

I would love the OG4 to be the mains characters, but if it has to be only one person i'd say Elodie would make for the best plot.

She has the backstory with her parents disappearing because of the entity, she researched the Black Vale and the Entity's realm so when she's taken we (the viewer) would already have an idea of what's going on.

In general, survivors who have some link to the entity or were researching it are the best fit in my opinion. The observer is cool but he'd be the guy who brings answers to the main character.

• BlightedDolphin
    BlightedDolphin Member Posts: 1,609
    Options

Blight

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,465
    Options

An entirely new character made just for the movie

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,183
    Options

Jack??!! 😭

I wanna choose Claudette bc she is so sweet but realistically, I would say Kate is the most Final Girl out of the original characters. She never loses her smile, is one of the most hopeful survivors, her perks and lore suggests she is a fighter, etc

• GensByDaylight
    GensByDaylight Member Posts: 528
    Options
    Dwight

Dwight would probably be funny.

He could uh, throw lockers as a weapon?

As long as its not mikela.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Haddie

I think Haddie would be the best fit for the main character. She has a lot to work with lore wise. Plus she has psychic powers and is a awesome character in general.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,465
    Options

Assuming they pick Tome Haddie and not the lame Haddie like the playable one.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,153
    Options

trapper or nick cage just for the funnies and it was in his lore

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,596
    Options
    Vittorio

Obviously Daddy Vittorio.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options
    Vittorio

With Vittorio having explored the Entity, he has seen a lot of stuff. He would have a good back story for the plot and could be a key character in the Entity's unravelling, should that be the way the movie is directed towards.

Dwight could have a coming-of-age story within it, from the once frightened and uncertain town joke to a leader.