Killers are weak! Developers need to understand several things!

I want to start to talk about killers and how weak they are. First of all, don't compare the matches when you enter with random survivors or weak players. The comparison should be when you run into hardcore survivor friends that communicate with each other over discord. It's almost impossible to beat them even when you try your best with the best add-ons and perks. let me start with several things.

1- Survivors friends usually organize their perks to beat the killer. for example, some of them use object of obsession just to see you and give them your location. The other will use borrow time when you try to kill one of them. and multiple other toxic build that they use, like a flashlight to blind or other stuff.

2- Killers most of them are slow and if you want to follow someone you will get looped over and over again even if you cut the loop and you are a great player they will waste your time and get gens done.

3- if your killer has an advantage he still has a disadvantage even if you don't notice it. for example, the huntress uses her axes but you have to keep reloading them. same for the clown and other. Same goes for spirit, you have to use addons to trach scratch marks. and I noticed after the last update the scratch marks are so hard and inaccurate which make you lose the survivor easily.

4- This is related to programming the game for sure, notice sometimes the Killer can't swing the weapon for almost a sec when you try to hit the survivor so fast. I think it's a trick from dbd to make the game harder for the killer. I happened to me most of the time since I started playing dbd.

5- Losing the survivors sometimes is not normal. for example, he is near you and you see him all of the sudden he disappears and you can't see him! this issue was not before (I think the developers did this on purpose to make the game harder for killers)

I really don't think it's fair if you keep playing against survivor friends (hardcore ones)

either they fix the issue or give killers a great advantage they are four survivors and all of them has addons and advantages that can make the best killer lose.

Comments

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I have similar problems with losing people as if they disappear, they don't disappear they are just hiding incredibly well and we are blind. I would love to know how they do that because I want to do that, and I don't mean Claudettes.

The scratch marks have always been crap, so unreliable and confusing, they really need to just tweak them a teensy bit.

Other that the other problems you mention are just normal parts of the game, reloading is normal, no one has infite anything. If you miss a swing you have a long cool down that's normal. Are SWF a serious issue, hell yeah, I keep seeing Red ranks when I'm a Green rank, that's not fair at all, screw me having to go against someone more experienced and teaching their friends how to Gen rush. I mean if I have 1 Red rank Survivor I'm fine but 2, that's too much. But there is no way to get rid of them because the Devs want them there, we are all crying out for a way to tell who is SWF but they won't give it to use because they think we'll always dodge them. Hell, me seeing what rank they are is a LOT better than knowing if they're SWF, because if I see 1 Red in my Green I automatically know they are. Will I back out, not with 1 Red, but hell yeah with 2.

• Pavilions
    Pavilions Member Posts: 14

@HatCreature said:
    I have similar problems with losing people as if they disappear, they don't disappear they are just hiding incredibly well and we are blind. I would love to know how they do that because I want to do that, and I don't mean Claudettes.

The scratch marks have always been crap, so unreliable and confusing, they really need to just tweak them a teensy bit.

Other that the other problems you mention are just normal parts of the game, reloading is normal, no one has infite anything. If you miss a swing you have a long cool down that's normal. Are SWF a serious issue, hell yeah, I keep seeing Red ranks when I'm a Green rank, that's not fair at all, screw me having to go against someone more experienced and teaching their friends how to Gen rush. I mean if I have 1 Red rank Survivor I'm fine but 2, that's too much. But there is no way to get rid of them because the Devs want them there, we are all crying out for a way to tell who is SWF but they won't give it to use because they think we'll always dodge them. Hell, me seeing what rank they are is a LOT better than knowing if they're SWF, because if I see 1 Red in my Green I automatically know they are. Will I back out, not with 1 Red, but hell yeah with 2.

I think the disappearing part is not related to hiding but sometimes it's like they done it on purpose to make the survivors easily hide. they even try to make scratch marks goes the wrong way to make you lose them. I think they favor the four survivors over the killer. I really think it's really done on purpose especially with the latest update it's really worsted then ever.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    For those "disappearing survivors" its most likely just UE... they prolly take the opportunity while you're breaking as pallet or vaulting a window maybe you decided to go around instead of vaulting or breaking... these are moments that some survivors take advantage of to hide.... 
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

This thread is definitely a joke thread or you've joined at some point after Clown was released. Because killers are MUCH, MUCH stronger then what I remember when I was a new player. And someone like you complaining about SWF but not even noticing the struggles solo survivor has against killers right now, are clearly an entitled killer main. Unless you clearly define the struggles SOLO SURVIVOR has then screw this plus most the points you listed are invalid, they're just bugs because of how big this update was. You're definitely joking when you say survivors just vanished, they juked you.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    1 - i think i face a single OOO user per month.
    Btw, so funny to call builds "toxic" when those perks are intended game features. Should i call iridescent heads toxic as well?
    2 - if you are a great player they will waste your time? Oookay i guess?
    3 - if your aim is good survivors will be downed before you need to reload, promise.
    4 - wut? Delayed swing just because "screw you killers"? Lol, i don't think so. You can either hit quickly within a short range or lunge.
    5 - yeah it's called "hiding"
    Anyway, once you get better you'll see they are not a big deal.
  • Poweas

@Vietfox said:
    Btw, so funny to call builds "toxic" when those perks are intended game features. Should i call iridescent heads toxic as well?
    3 - if your aim is good survivors will be downed before you need to reload, promise.
    4 - wut? Delayed swing just because "screw you killers"? Lol, i don't think so. You can either hit quickly within a short range or lunge.

If he keeps this mindset of 'oh buff killers because I can't be bothered to git gud.' then he won't get better

• Vietfox
    Poweas said:

@Vietfox said:

If he keeps this mindset of 'oh buff killers because I can't be bothered to git gud.' then he won't get better

@Poweas
    Indeed. I've said it many times, it's true that some killers kinda desperately need buffs, like leatherface, and i will always support it if it's really needed. But then sometimes you find complaints about how killers are weak IN GENERAL, when the real issue is to not have enough experience.
  • Poweas

@Vietfox said:
    Poweas said:

@Vietfox said:

@Poweas
    Indeed. I've said it many times, it's true that some killers kinda desperately need buffs, like leatherface, and i will always support it if it's really needed. But then sometimes you find complaints about how killers are weak IN GENERAL, when the real issue is to not have enough experience.

Yup. I might play like a pleb at survivor when I use mouse and keyboard but the killers I face never realise I'm experienced with 600 hours on xbox and 136 on PC, so when they try generic mindgames on me, lol I outmindgame them even if that's a thing lol. Like when they destroy pallets, they ALWAYS go to the side they think u went so I run iron will, and make it look like that I go to that side, they go to the side and I back the other way to a window loop for my last stand before I die. And just little stuff like that makes such a big difference and without my hours on xbox, I would die so easily. Also at window loops I can mindgame it pretty well I die sometimes but most the time I do well. Unless I'm half asleep I do well as survivor. That's my problem with these killers saying that ALL killers need buffs, the weaker ones do but not the stronger ones. Just learn mindgames.

• Pavilions
    Pavilions Member Posts: 14

@Vietfox said:
    Poweas said:

@Vietfox said:

@Poweas

What are you talking about the game was different before the latest update most of the killers were fine but now everything is changed. I use to be rank 2 now I can't even reach 5. One of my friends is a newbie and plays survivor all the time he used to be around rank 8 now he is rank 1 and the way he plays didn't change but he mentioned that playing as a survivor is easier now. don't ignore the fact that the latest update made changed and by the way I'm not a newbie killer.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

The conspiracy theories and paranoia in the OP though.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    edited December 2018

Been recently playing last year and for content its still bit lackluster. But with like mori killzones and 4 unique kills per killer enjoying the feel of killers not feeling weak alot. The events over past 4 years have felt very copy and paste staleness. It is basically the same objective and when they said some pretty cool things to expect thought meant the gameplay. I love dynamic gampelay and realizing even though dbd is my number 1 favourite game. Dynamic gameplay comes from playing as a survivor but even then it is alot of rinse and repeat. Plus each map feels so fun to play as cause your trying to achieve an escape goal but in different ways. When bookcase opened for first time got shivers at secret library. I think if staleness is a common trend in the game will probally have last year 2.0 as new favourite game. Even though don't like friday the 13th as much as rest it had 5 unique endgames. I hope when they do gamemodes they do something to at least make being a killer not crying in corner leave me alone swf. Think 2vs8 killer mode or perkless/itemless ranked mode would spice it up for me. Until then your right killers are very weak and sooner or later just have to be happy if allowed even 1 death in the game.

• Poweas

@Pavilions said:

@Vietfox said:
    Poweas said:

@Vietfox said:

@Poweas

What are you talking about the game was different before the latest update most of the killers were fine but now everything is changed. I use to be rank 2 now I can't even reach 5. One of my friends is a newbie and plays survivor all the time he used to be around rank 8 now he is rank 1 and the way he plays didn't change but he mentioned that playing as a survivor is easier now. don't ignore the fact that the latest update made changed and by the way I'm not a newbie killer.

Why don't you git gud instead of crying that killers are OP? And you're delusional if you SERIOUSLY think that pipping is easier for survivor then it is for killer. It really isn't easier for survivor. I got to rank 5 killer by the 18th of December, that's 5 days after the rank reset because of how easy it is to pip and I came from rank 14. I was rank 12 survivor and I only got to rank 5 today, I played so much survivor recently too.

You are just an entitled killer main and you're just as bad as Ochido. Players like you are the core problem with this games community, you won't accept that you're just having off days or you're just not playing well enough to pip. Play Nurse or Legion if you want ez pips. Nurse can 4 man in a few minutes and Legion is ridiculously good for pips. Your friend is playing well btw he's just playing better. Or he's had more time then you. There are far too many factors for you to even complain about this.

The new update made both sides harder. I still barely see borrowed time as survivor and killer alike. You might not be a new player but everyone gets bad after a while. Take me for example, I was really good at survivor before but I suck right now and I don't play as well as I used to when I had more time to play this game. But even I have managed to get back up to an average level. I still suck compared to my old self but I play this game to have fun.

As Killer, I've been doing really well as Spirit, been learning and improving with Billy. I've had such bad games but unlike you, I've been trying to improve. You're not getting everything on a plate, you gotta adapt now.

Btw I added paragraphs to make this more readable for you.

• Poweas
    edited December 2018

Just stop moaning and git gud.

• Vietfox
    Poweas said:

@Pavilions said:

@Vietfox said:
    Poweas said:

@Vietfox said:

@Poweas

you're just as bad as Ochido. 

@Poweas
    That got me well lol 😂😂
  • Poweas

@Vietfox said:
    Poweas said:

@Pavilions said:

@Vietfox said:

Poweas said:

@Vietfox said:

@Poweas

you're just as bad as Ochido. 

@Poweas
    That got me well lol 😂😂

Thing is, it's true isn't it. He's doing basically the same thing as Ochido but in a killer sided way.