Corrupt Intervention base kit when?

Options

I think everyone agrees that all killers need this perk because of the imperfect spawning of survivors, who can be close to the generator. I am ready to agree even for 60 seconds of closing the generators with the entity. For such killers as Trapper and Hag, he is generally vital. Normal corrupt can be changed - nerf up to an additional 60 seconds + closing 4 generators

Main reasons for adding:

1. Many killers need base kit corrupt, like Trapper, but without having to buy the Plague. Buying another killer to get this perk is too much.
  2. The survivors got the base kit BT, I think you need to make the base corrupt to be fair. Of course, we got accelerated actions of breaking and wiping weapons after a hit, but the survivors also received perks such as MFT.
  3. Survivors often spawn on the other side of the map near the generator and already have perks that repair generators faster, even if the killer goes in a straight line, he may not have time to protect the generator from being repaired.

I really feel that this perk will not hurt and I'm sure that the survivors will also quickly repair generators

Comments

• Steakdabait
    Steakdabait Member Posts: 1,255
    edited September 2023
    Options

Just make survivors spawn together instead of hard buffing nurse/blight

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 627
    Options

The game is not only for these killers, but they do not need this perk, because they are fast catching, besides, you can add a countermeasure for this

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 8,940
    edited September 2023
    Options

I don't think killers need basekit Corrupt. It would be entirely unnecessary on the strongest killers. Only the two killers mentioned really rely on it anyway, so if anything this is more of a cause to grant these two killers a QoL buff.

Trapper: Starts with greater access to traps, such as some form of basekit Trappers Sack, or the green one at least. Better spawns for random traps as well.

Hag: Starts at 115% until either she encounters a survivor or a trap is activated. Almost like the reverse of teleporting killers having an initial power cooldown.