Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PS4 - survivor went invisible after hit

sammoticus
sammoticus Member Posts: 2
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting
  • Feng Min
  • Adrenaline, Blast Mine, Off the Record, Lithe
  • Midwich
  • just now

Was playing against Xenomorph, was in chase and was injured when suddenly my player model disappeared from screen. Heartbeat terror radius display was still visible and I was able to move around the map but no visual asset was there. Was able to interact with the turret containers and carry one, but the turret then also became invisible with me and was unable to be put down. Generator repair sounds continued throughout this time.

Glitched back to visible momentarily when holding the buttons for crouch and point before being disconnected from server.

(If you're the Xeno and reading this, please know I wasn't hacking, just laughing my head off.)

Post edited by Rizzo on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue. This bug has already been reported here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/389612/wiretap-or-blastmine-glitch

This discussion has been closed.