Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Cheaters every stream and now without stream

GenBlight
GenBlight Member Posts: 1
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

I'm playing on Steam.

Around like a week, i'm facing a problem that cheaters blocks me doing things in the game (like hooking and etc.).

I have no ideas but only leave, because i can't do not nothing, they're broken the game. And everytime i get banned for time, now for 30 minutes. Today i get sniped by a hacker without stream, and now that's a really problem for me. He just insta grab me and broken game code, and game ended for me. And i getting ban for 30 min. Please answer to me, because if it's gonna continue, i just delete this game.

All info you can take from my twitch.tv/genblight . Or i can send u if u ask me.

1 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

This is not the place to report players. To do that first report in game, which flags the match for Support, then you can open a ticket here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/categories/6713776396180-Dead-by-Daylight Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.