[09/07/23] AMA Reddit - Q&A

Options
Th3Nightmare
Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,265
edited September 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

I am going to give my humble opinion on this, the truth is that I prefer that there is not one than there is.

The vast majority of responses to balance issues always use the same answer:

• No.
  • We don't have it planned.
  • It has been delayed.

But they never explain the reasons, and why they have those priorities about something that the community asks or requests.

And on the other hand, I really want to SEE FREDDY'S UPDATE, because they confirmed 3 months ago that they would work on an UPDATE, so their GAMEPLAY would change, and yesterday they confirmed that they would receive a change in their gameplay but in the future ...

On the other hand, more than a year and a half ago they confirmed that they were going to rework the twins and now it seems that they are going to receive small changes... I don't understand it at all.

I understand that it is an online game, and that for example, there is something else broken or requested, and BHVR begins to fix that, such as skull merchant with its 3 gen, but there are other killers that have not been played for a long time and that they said they were going to update and find out what date we could see them... 2025?

On the 7th anniversary stream, they promised to be more transparent with the community and THEY ARE NOT BEING TRANSPARENT with us, THEY ARE STILL THE SAME COMPANY that does not communicate ANYTHING to its players, this is... unfortunate.

Comments

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Remember the weekly dev streams? I really miss those times. Somehow communication was better when the game was smaller.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,650
    Options

This post reads as someone who has never worked on long term projects, if bHVR gave a date they that would be a deadline and bHVR would prefer to release it when its done instead of on the date. bHVR has always been realistic about their commitment to us and that means they take it slow and don't make big promises in case someone gets disappointed.

I read through all the answers and there is nothing about them that isn't fine as an answer, was my question answered? no but so what I didn't expect to be picked. Maybe you ought the explain better what it is exactly you want because as transparency what bHVR is offering us is great and if they are doing reddit amas every 3 months THATS GREAT.

THEY ARE STILL THE SAME COMPANY that does not communicate ANYTHING to its players

what on earth are you talking about, they have given us great insight into what they are working on currently and until spring, thats great.

• Th3Nightmare
    Th3Nightmare Member Posts: 1,265
    Options

yeah AND they said (7th anniversary stream) that this year will be more, at this moment I don't see anything KEKW