We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

If there was a main Villian (Killer) for the DBD Movie, who do you think it should be...?

Options
D34D_B34TB0X
D34D_B34TB0X Member Posts: 361
edited September 2023 in Polls

This is a follow up for the "If there could only be one main hero/heroine for the DBD Movie, who do you think it should be...?" poll.

Click on the link if below you're interested:

If there could only be one main hero/heroine for the DBD Movie, who do you think it should be...? — BHVR

If there was a main Villian (Killer) for the DBD Movie, who do you think it should be...? 11 votes

Trapper
54%
AdngelGensByDaylightQuinfuzzballRaconteurminatorDemodoggozleon_help 6 votes
Wraith
9%
TheSingularity 1 vote
Hillbilly
0%
Nurse
9%
saintjimmy456 1 vote
Huntress
9%
cuteaggression 1 vote
Doctor
0%
Clown
0%
Spirit
0%
Legion
0%
Other (Please Specify; Later OG Killers, Licensed Killers, The Spider, an Exclusive Villain etc.)
18%
Marc_go_soloSmoe 2 votes

Comments

• Raconteurminator
    Raconteurminator Member Posts: 594
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Trapper

I could honestly see Trapper being portrayed as a more 'sympathetic' villain. It's not like he wants to be there - he had to be tortured into compliance. Trappy-trappy, murder-murder most of the movie, a few flashbacks and brief moments of hesitation here and there, redemption arc at the end where he turns on the Entity and helps the last few Survivors escape at the cost of his own life.

• TheSingularity
    TheSingularity Member Posts: 1,596
    Options
    Wraith

Wraith based on the parody.

• saintjimmy456
    saintjimmy456 Member Posts: 185
    Options
    Nurse

Nurse or Spirit, you don't really have to explain their powers, it would just come across watching it and look really cool in a movie. Somebody like Doctor or Clown it's not immediately clear what it is they are doing with their powers so I'm not sure the audience would understand what was going on.

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,465
    Options
    Other (Please Specify; Later OG Killers, Licensed Killers, The Spider, an Exclusive Villain etc.)

The Entity

It is the true overarching main antagonist of the franchise.

However i imagine Trapper will be used as the main obstacle to the protagonists.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options

I could see Talbot as the main villain, but have it so this is before he becomes The Blight. Maybe he transforms into The Blight near the end for a final boss battle which may need some lore tweaking because of the Void, but I like the idea of him being the main bad.

I would say The Entity, but it's more an event or universe, too large to be dwindled down to a simpel antagonist.

Other than that, I could see Trapper, Wraith, Artist, Huntress or Deathslinger as sympathetic secondary antagonists, with my preference being the poster boy that is Trapper.