Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Locker Bug

Darky77
Darky77 Member Posts: 50
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

This is the second time i've seen this bug pop up. I see it's happened to a few others too. This Jill could just walk into any locker on the map and couldnt be hit.

It sucks seeing people exploit this bug to get free wins, this Spirit ended up giving up completely. The bug did not affect me, not sure if it affected anyone else.

Post edited by EQWashu on
3 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Please upvote or add any further information to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/390823/survs-glitching-into-lockers-and-becoming-invincible#latest

Comments

• Darky77
    Darky77 Member Posts: 50

UPDATE: Just saw the same thing happen again, definitely looked intentional. Didn't catch exactly how they did it, but they really looked like they knew what they were doing. It's kinda sad sitting there watching these people abuse this bug to become essentially invulnerable and bully the killer. It's not right watching people get away with being so disgustingly toxic.

This discussion has been closed.