Nerf Cannible and huntress

The cannibal's chainsaw is way to overpowered. I think you should be able to slash and not charge at people with it. Also I don't think you should be able to 1 hit people with it unless you charge it up all the way which should take a second. You should nerf the chainsaw and take away his hammer. With 2 weapons he's way too overpowered. or at least make it so he doesn't charge when he charges up his chainsaw, he  should just slash a bunch.

Also the huntress should be nerfed. She should not be able to replenish he hatchets in the lockers. There should be a single spot on the map she should be able to get more hatchets. And she can only replenish a certain amount of times. She should also not be able to throw them so far, it makes it really easy to be hit during a chase. What could also happen is, she cant move while she is aiming to throw her axe at a survivor.

Comments

• Dead_by_David
    Dead_by_David Member Posts: 270

But why does she need to be nerfed? I have found that unless you are an expert shot with hatchets she is a bit bad.

Cannibal is only good for camping and is not really needing a nerf either?

• island
    island Member Posts: 7

I can agree on Huntress I do find her axes to be very op and leather face does get his chainsaw to much. But I am a Legion main what do I know...

• Dragonredking
    Dragonredking Member Posts: 874

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And why?
    WHY?

Because you think so?
    Because you say so?

What a joke

What is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742

Nice list of tags lol.

Sorry but no ^^

• island
    island Member Posts: 7

@Dragonredking said:
    yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And why?
    WHY?

Because you think so?
    Because you say so?

What a joke

He is a virgin

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

1.- complaining about a leatherface damm you dont know hes weak
    2.-huntress she dosent need a nerf but her hitbox with hatchets needs to be change

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

I don't know about huntress but leatherface definitely needs a nerf.

My suggestion is that when he is charging his chainsaw, his movement speed should be 85% and when he unleashes the chainsaw, his movement speed should be 80%.

Also on top of this nerf, it is better to hit the survivors 3 times to down them with his chainsaw since it can do multiple damage.

Seems good to me.

• GodDamn_Angela
    GodDamn_Angela Member Posts: 2,213

Obvious bait.

• RainyAnjel
    RainyAnjel Member Posts: 65

@Dragonredking said:
    yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

And why?
    WHY?

Because you think so?
    Because you say so?

What a joke

This quote can be spread all over, as it is true,
    SO SALTY SURVIVORS I SAY THIS TO YOU

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@jsims789 said:
    The cannibal's chainsaw is way to overpowered. I think you should be able to slash and not charge at people with it. Also I don't think you should be able to 1 hit people with it unless you charge it up all the way which should take a second. You should nerf the chainsaw and take away his hammer. With 2 weapons he's way too overpowered. or at least make it so he doesn't charge when he charges up his chainsaw, he should just slash a bunch.

Also the huntress should be nerfed. She should not be able to replenish he hatchets in the lockers. There should be a single spot on the map she should be able to get more hatchets. And she can only replenish a certain amount of times. She should also not be able to throw them so far, it makes it really easy to be hit during a chase. What could also happen is, she cant move while she is aiming to throw her axe at a survivor.

Unfortunately the lol button image is out of reach atm.

Take this instead

LOL

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123

@Vietfox said:
    This is a well constructive thread which... Nah bait.
    Play as leatherface and come back to tell us if you still think he's op.

he's pretty stronk on console, not sure if you have to be more precise walking or if survivors can't juke as hard.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    @akbays35 said:

@Vietfox said:
    This is a well constructive thread which... Nah bait.
    Play as leatherface and come back to tell us if you still think he's op.

he's pretty stronk on console, not sure if you have to be more precise walking or if survivors can't juke as hard.

I used to play on PC and currently on console. He's good when using beast's mark, grease and carburettor tuning guide, rest of the addons suck and without addons he's pretty bad.
  • Killigma
    Killigma Member Posts: 372

Two Killers that are probably the last on the list of things to be nerf'd lol.

• Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

@jsims789 said:
    The cannibal's chainsaw is way to overpowered. I think you should be able to slash and not charge at people with it. Also I don't think you should be able to 1 hit people with it unless you charge it up all the way which should take a second. You should nerf the chainsaw and take away his hammer. With 2 weapons he's way too overpowered. or at least make it so he doesn't charge when he charges up his chainsaw, he should just slash a bunch.

I'll just leave this:

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

sometimes i miss this...

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    Play one round as Leatherface and tell me how OP he is. He is right down there with Freddy in being a trash tier killer.

Huntress on the other hand...meh, I consider her 3rd or 4th on the killer tier list but she doesn’t need a nerf. The ONLY thing that is OP about her is the Iridescent Head add-on, but I still don’t even think that needs a nerf.
  • TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Delfador said:

My suggestion is that when he is charging his chainsaw, his movement speed should be 85% and when he unleashes the chainsaw, his movement speed should be 80%.

Also on top of this nerf, it is better to hit the survivors 3 times to down them with his chainsaw since it can do multiple damage.

Seems good to me.

This one is definitely a joke, yes?
  • Delfador

@TAG said:
    Delfador said:

Seems good to me.

Do you doubt it :)

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Delfador said:

@TAG said:
    Delfador said:

Seems good to me.

A little, admittedly.
  • Delfador

@TAG said:
    Delfador said:

@TAG said:

Delfador said:

Seems good to me.

A little, admittedly.

:(

• HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    I’d be okay if he just couldn’t aoe camp a hook, Bc that’s lame af
  • The_Trapper
    The_Trapper Member Posts: 186

Well, they're not going to nerf it. So you lose.

• Delfador

@HeroLives said:

I mean that is the only 'superior' feature leatherface has over hillbilly.

We might as well remove him from the game.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

That's why biased survivorsa should not scream for nerfs.

• Ryuhi
    Ryuhi Member Posts: 3,733

I keep seeing Cannible in the topic title and it makes me giggle. we should just change leatherface so he nibbles on survivors instead of trying to kill them :p

• Grim
    Grim Member Posts: 250

I think all killers should be nerfed. The fact they can down me is just ridiculous. Killer main btw.

• XxAtomicAlfiexX
    XxAtomicAlfiexX Member Posts: 395

play them and see if you think they're still op. you can only complain if someone/thing is op if you know both sides of the story. i'm a trapper main so this is going off of what i have seen but leather face doesn't seem very useful and huntress isn't the best either but they both seem like viable killers and can still be effective. i know i'm going against my own word but i feel it has to be said. no killer needs a nurf but some may need slight buffs and tweaks. i have played against both and the reasons i died where usually a bad play off me or a good play off them, nothing more nothing less, just plain skill and bad plays.

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212

@Jago said:
    Nice list of tags lol.

I came here for Halloween and was SORELY disappointed.

• Grandkurama
    Grandkurama Member Posts: 314
    jsims789 said:
         The cannibal's chainsaw is way to overpowered. I think you should be able to slash and not charge at people with it. Also I don't think you should be able to 1 hit people with it unless you charge it up all the way which should take a second. You should nerf the chainsaw and take away his hammer. With 2 weapons he's way too overpowered. or at least make it so he doesn't charge when he charges up his chainsaw, he  should just slash a bunch.

You're joking right?
  • HeroLives
    HeroLives Member Posts: 1,985
    edited January 2019
    Delfador said:

@HeroLives said:

I mean that is the only 'superior' feature leatherface has over hillbilly.

We might as well remove him from the game.

Now you’re being silly about removing him from the game. It doesn’t make him superior , it makes him lame as a character.  he makes saves impossible. It’s LAME.