The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Trickster needs some adjustments

So, console player here. I know that’ll instantly set off some people on the forums and probably get responses with “get/play better” but I don’t care.

Trickster is an issue on console, and a pretty big one so I’ll break this into specific segments.

Firstly, remove the recoil. I understand from a gameplay perspective on why the recoil is there, but thematically and practically, there is no recoil on throwing knives. The knives themselves may be off course, but there is no recoil on your hands. Playing Trickster on console is a nightmare cause of the reduced DPI and have less control over recoil as well, meanwhile pc users don’t get affected by it in the slightest since a mouse is much easier to control the recoil with. I know why the recoil is there, don’t get me wrong, but when you play against a pc Trickster, recoil genuinely means nothing to them, so what’s the point in having it in the first place?

I’m fine with removing recoil and reducing the amount of blades, or making it go back to 8 laceration hits is an injure/down. Maybe reduce the number of blades from 44 to 32 to compensate as well.

Secondly, Main Event needs an update. Trying to get to this big part of your power just for it to end after 30 seconds when you don’t have a need to use it is just a slap in the face. Main Event is good, if you manage to get use from it but more often then not, you down someone with your power, waste half of it getting to a hook, then the other half is spent trying to find someone to use it on. More likely than not, you won’t have a need to use main event cause no one is around for you to use it.

I love playing as and against Trickster, but seeing as how it’s so hard to control recoil and that recoil means literally nothing to a pc player combined with main event being almost worthless at times, I see no point in playing him.