Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Locker exploit allows survivors to be completely invincible

XenomorphEnjoyer
XenomorphEnjoyer Member Posts: 8
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

If you have a flashlight and you press the button to use it at the same time as you press space (to enter the locker), you will be able to clip through that locker for the rest of the game. You have to be standing right in front of the locker for this to work. The survivor is completely invulnerable while inside the locker, and can even self heal with self-care + botany knowledge. In addition a single flashlight (8 secs) is enough to do this to every single locker in the game since it only takes about 0.2 seconds of flashlight usage per locker. I'm seeing more and more survivors using this and i even tested it myself (and got reported). If you won't issue an immediate hotfix then at least killswitch flashlights because this is ridiculous. There is literally nothing a killer can do. If a survivor can hide inside the locker. the killer cannot search the locker and even if they do it's empty, not only that but any time a survivor gets injured they just run to a nearby locker and heal in 30 secs. There is literally nothing a killer can do because if they leave this survivor alone the survivor can just do a gen, and if the killer camps the locker then the other survivors can do a gen. This needs immediate fixing because it's way more common than u'd think, just look at all the threads in this forum about this.

Post edited by EQWashu on
8 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Please upvote, or add any additional information, to the initial report here: https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/390823/survs-glitching-into-lockers-and-becoming-invincible#latest

Comments

• Modakai
    Modakai Member Posts: 3
    edited September 2023

Dodge any lobby with a flashlight until this gets fixed for you own sanity. Don't if you want to see just how toxic and entitled this community really is. Witness it enough to shed any sympathy you once had for survivors.

Post edited by Modakai on
  • khrisfromtoronto
    khrisfromtoronto Member Posts: 48

Yes, I just experienced this playing as Nurse. Definitely lobby dodging flashlights now til this is fixed.

• XenomorphEnjoyer
    XenomorphEnjoyer Member Posts: 8
    edited September 2023

It's quite unfortunate because i'm at the mmr cap and have been for quite some time and most of the survivors i play against use flashlights. You do see toolboxes and medkits here and there but not as common as flashlight. So by dodging lobbies with flashlights you essentially dodge most of the good players in addition to the exploit abusers

This discussion has been closed.