We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Locker Bug

So far I have reported 3 or 4 people using this bug and they were all abusing it. Survivor can easily enter the closet by right-clicking with the flashlight in his hand, and I cannot do anything to him. I will continue to report anyone who uses this bug. Also, disabling flashlights doesn't work. Survivor can do this by using the "Residual Manifest" perk. I hope you ban these players, BHVR, otherwise I will have no respect for this game anymore.

Comments

• Skillfulstone
    Skillfulstone Member Posts: 740

They did killswitch Residual Manifest and any perks making getting a flashlight possible, however some people found a workaround.

Since the killswitch doesn't force a restart and only "kicks-in" on startup, some people are simply not closing their games so they keep their flashlights. Came across a 4-man flashlight team yesterday and thought they were hacking until I learned of that XD