The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Kill Switch Isn’t Working?

So, I run Appraisal apart of my normal build on Felix, and I was playing Felix for a challenge. I loaded into one game and realized I didn’t switch Appraisal out, because I only had 3 perks. I didn’t mind, it didn’t bother me and I didn’t think to remove the perk because it wasn’t active. But for some reason, the following game, I had Appraisal in my load out when it shouldn’t have been and it was tier 1 instead of tier 3.

I was curious to see if the perk still worked as intended and it does (it gave me the rummage action. So I knew to not use the perk). When I realized this, I knew not to use it cause it’s currently disabled and I shouldn’t have the perk equipped in the first place. I’m not exactly sure what caused this issue, and I’ve swapped out Appraisal until it gets resolved cause I shouldn’t have the perk since it’s disabled from being used. I’m now using Pharmacy cause I have a challenge for Med kits and for some reason, after the match above, the end game screen showed me I didn’t have the perk equipped, but my friend told me that he could see me running appraisal at tier 1? I’m genuinely so confused on how this happened

I should’ve just swapped out the perk before any of this happened, but I thought it would be fine to keep it in my build cause it was disabled and in the previous game, I didn’t have it in my load out. I don’t know what caused it to appear in match when it should’ve been disabled from use. I hope this helps fix some things and I’m sorry this happened. I didn’t mean to bring a disabled perk into the game, that wasn’t my intent and I swapped it out until everything gets fixed. I can’t upload a video from my phone, but here’s an image of me with Pharmacy equipped where Appraisal was, and showing the perk is still disabled so I removed it from my load out. Hopefully no one is abusing this, I’m not even sure how it happened in the first place

3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments