DC penalty System is wrong!

Vegeta1345
Vegeta1345 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

Sometimes when players play the game our internet may go out and we get punished for it. AS it happened to me tonight I got hit with a 1hr penalty. Its wrong and not right for people that work and want to relax and have fun. Having the option on support site and then Auto E-mail saying nothing can be done since its an automated system well it needs to be removed then. Shorten the penalties down or remove it. Sorry my internet for once crashed while streaming tonight. Its there on stream do the point my internet crashed. This system is pointless for acutal players playing. We should not get punished for something out of our control. Remove the automated system or have a way to remove the penalty on the account for reasons such as I stated above.

Comments

• adaw0ng
    adaw0ng Member Posts: 694

If you got 1 hr penalty it may not be the first and only time in the last 24 hours. Every pvp online game has a dc penalty regardless of the reason, if not it would be a chaos. Sorry and I hope this doesn't come out as rude or anything, but you should not play an online game if your internet it's like that, for the sake also of not ruining the experience for the rest of the players nor for yourself either (since you can't even play or will lag like crazy).

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,965

If you computer and internet connection is broken you ought to fix it instead of letting DC pile up on your account.

• Vegeta1345
    Vegeta1345 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

For your infomation on that day I only dc once before that and still got a 1hr penelty. your not taken in account not just net affects the game play. Servers, not just Dead by daylights for example psn or Xbox live etc. There should be a code system in place for things like that for example code 500 should be able to show the automated system and it can check since it did say no internet connection. Also take in account weather and time. Now how many dc's in how many hrs not sure but for a fact I only dcd once before that the stream shows it. Sometimes you get a bad start with a killer who just focuses you intentionally you know and players do get frustrated. As said above I only dcd once that day before hand.

• GensByDaylight
    GensByDaylight Member Posts: 528

Thats not how the DC penalty works.

You are either outright lying, or BHVR has a massive glitch that quadruples the curent penalty stage.

I suspect the former.

• Foempticol
    Foempticol Member Posts: 232
    edited September 2023

The penalty should be capped at 30 minutes max, anything over an hour is excessive and unnecessary