Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Custom Lobbies Are Currently Bugged

Corcade
Corcade Member Posts: 8
edited September 2023 in Bug Reporting

Custom Lobbies Are Currently Bugged

Myself and my team have been running custom lobbies tonight and we have been encountering non stop issues with our lobbies. We tried resetting, changing whos hosting, etc. and nothing has yet solved any of the issues we have been running into.

Forums Information

Platform: PC (Steam)

Characters Played: Yui, Meg, Renato, Kate, Deathslinger and Huntress

Description of the Issue: See below

Frequency: Happened in every custom lobby ran tonight (5+)

Consistent High Ping

All players (both survivors and killers) have been playing consistently at 125+ ping. Every player in our lobby plays on NA East servers and all of us usually sit around 12 to 32 ping.

Item Usage Issues

We have had several issues with the usage of items. We have been unable to pick up items and unable to put items down. Sometimes items aren't able to be used at all. Several times, items that appear to be in our inventory (on the bottom left), don't show up in the survivors hands and don't give the prompt to be used.

Clip attached is myself being unable to pick up the med kit. Additionally, I could not put down the toolbox in my hand prior to and after this clip.

Issues With Healing After Survivor Unhooks

We have been unable to heal each other after being unhooked. Its been a 50/50 chance if the game gives us the prompt to heal another survivor. If not, that player is stuck being unhealed for the remainder of the match. No survivor in the game is able to heal the injured survivor(s).

Killer Spectator Bug

Additionally, there has been a killer spectator bug in place for several weeks now that is still happening in custom lobbies. Within custom lobbies when spectating the killer the screen glitches around. Wanted to throw in the spectating issue in case it hasn't been reported on the forms.

Post edited by Corcade on
1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated