Is it a bug or a feature that maniacs at the start get points 3+ times faster than survivors?

Options
surv43
surv43 Member Posts: 331
edited November 2023 in Баги и ошибки

Why does a maniac need x3 speed of gaining points at the start until it hits the ceiling?

Why does a maniac’s rate of gaining points not close to the average for survivors, but always be several times higher?

With the current balance of power towards a maniac in which the game for single players ends in four out of five matches with a score of -4, why give any bonuses to the side that always wins?

Why does everyone like that the game does not introduce a balance close to survival of two players for most matches?

approximately one in fifteen games are played on a maniac with one or no skills and is usually won by the maniac, meaning that maniacs deliberately do not take skills understanding the balance in the game, and the remaining sadists on maniacs prefer the inevitable easy victory with all skills. I apologize if this offends anyone and they think that even with skills, victory is impossible to achieve.

I would attach more screenshots, but the nicknames of the players need to be cut out there, I don’t want to mess around.

I propose to equate the maniac's blood points to the average number of blood points for survivors.

I would like to level the survival rate to 2\2 or 3\1 so that the maniac can show his professionalism in the game, leaving room for the maniac to grow in his professionalism and implement his game skills.

And also so that if the maniac makes a big mistake, all survivors have the opportunity to escape.

Post edited by surv43 on

Comments

• surv43
    surv43 Member Posts: 331
    Options

I suggest you pay attention to the fact that the maniac receives several times more points, or rather, almost the sum of the points of the three survivors in the match.

Does anyone else think this is an unfair distribution of points?