Suggested change(s) for MFT

so made for this has been a hot topic of discussion recently (and ever since it was released in the ptb) regarding its balance and health in the game, with many arguing it’s far too strong for its own good. i would agree. the devs have said there will be a made for this update at some unspecified time, which means we aren’t quite sure when that is but hopefully it is very soon.

there’s a couple of ways to go about changing made for this, and i think a few ways it can be done is as follows. i’ll make it brief since it shouldn’t be too complex. the devs could:

1. make it so made for this’ haste status effect cannot be stacked upon other haste gains. so running made for this and hope cannot/will not work, but for example hope and power of two will work since other haste gains aren’t too commonly seen.
  2. make it so that the endurance status effect only works WHILST healing another survivor instead of gaining it after healing a survivor. you could even add like a 3s (or other value) lingering status effect to this but i think keeping just the status effect whilst healing another survivor works perfectly fine. (quick ps though, the lingering effect might need to happen if the next suggested change happens too)
  3. make it so that the haste status effect is a flat out 2% instead of 1/2/3%. a 1% difference might seem stupid, but that could be the difference between the killer getting a hit and not, and 2% (all things considered) is healthy and not all too powerful. again with this change suggested, it would need to add a lingering effect for the endurance effect since there would be no tier changes if there wasn’t.
  4. make it so made for this activates for 65/70/75s after getting injured. it will deactivate after this duration and will reactivate after getting unhooked. basically you’ll have it 3 times a match, 75s each for a total of 225s a match. i think giving it a duration would make it fairer since it means you can’t just get healed and have it again after getting injured (and yes the timer will still tick when healthy so you’re forced to stay injured to get the value).

now a lot of these changes can be implemented by themselves or some implemented in conjunction with one another adding a bit more balance to the perk. like i said there is multiple ways to go about it, but i personally believe these ones are fair and give more balance to the perk.