The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Blight dodged another mid-chapter

2»

Comments

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,461

Thing is this trickle down balance as you mentioned is something that is already in affect and we've seen numerous times in the recent past, and this also applies to both sides.

The example you gave for Ayrun was simply just a bad killer. As he mentioned that is one of the worst pallets in the game and there were several opportunities the Pig had to get a down. You could of made an argument that Chemical Trap was the reason why the PIg avoided breaking the pallet to zone him, but with the other decisions they made throughout the match I doubt thats the case

The example with Hens also isn't that great since the guy was trying to mind game shack, and also commit to him WAY too long. You can even hear him say at 5:35 "Wait, are you actually committing to me?" Because not only did he have distance on him, but Legion is not a 1v1 killer. Their strength comes from the 1v4 by splitting pressure across all 4 Survivors. You can even see some one trying to blind him at killer shack when they were out in the open which would of been an easy hit, but he still commits to Hens.

Staying in chase with a Survivor until they go down is a bad thing a good chunk of the time, ESPECIALLY in the early game. You are providing 1 Survivor with all the resources necessary to waste your time when those resources are meant to be split among all 4 Survivors.

As you said, there are things that can be done and are being done, its just at a much slower pace than most people want.

• Chaosrider
    Chaosrider Member Posts: 489

Jus because devs dont know how to make priorities. Changing some stupid perks into still stupid perks, but letting untouched several bullshit addons again. Devs at its best.

• ProHillbillyMain
    ProHillbillyMain Member Posts: 132

Iri Tag, C33, C21, Ring, Vial, Crow, Rat.

I thought it's obvious.

• dbdthegame
    dbdthegame Member Posts: 699

How are crow, rat, c21, and iri tag individually broken?

• Sadako_Best_Girl
    Sadako_Best_Girl Member Posts: 662

MFT too... I am going to cry.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,105
    edited September 2023

blight does not changes. add-on are strong but not impossible to defeat. blight keeps dodging changes bvhr likely does think he needs any changes.

Post edited by Devil_hit11 on
  • ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

We knew blight is not gonna get anything this chapter thanks to reddit AMA they did last time.

So I dont get why people were expecting anything

• Spare_Them_Mori_Me
    Spare_Them_Mori_Me Member Posts: 1,408

I believe BHVR are doing as you say: keeping this midchapter small for both the next chapter, and the halloween event.

Im going waaaay out on a limb here, but I really hope the halloween event this year is just straight up different, new, and awesome. I'd take two of those three lol