If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Can't load into a match

Options

I'm on ps4 and when loading into dead by daylight survivor it says that it failed to make a party, friends on ps5 having the same issue. Cant join friends and can't make custom match but I can load into killer but when I ready up I never load into a game. My games updated to the newest version and it's not a Internet problem.

15 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• ScarlettMezzo
    ScarlettMezzo Member Posts: 1
    Options

I’m having the same issue on my ps4. I’ve reset multiple times and definitely not an internet issue.

• JJ123
    JJ123 Member Posts: 2
    Options

I have the same issue for ps5

• aal3xi
    aal3xi Member Posts: 1
    Options

I also have the same problem and I'm on a ps5

• JJ123
    JJ123 Member Posts: 2
    Options

I've tried multiple times

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 627
    Options

I have a friend having the same issue, he is on PS5.

• Chad246emr
    Chad246emr Member Posts: 17
    Options

Same here via PS5.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,685
    Options

I'm having the same issue on PS4. I can play survivor on Switch. If I send a SWF request from the Switch to the PS4, the PS4 can accept it but then actually joining fails.

The killer queue is way way too long right now, so DbD is essentially unplayable.

• Synthetic_Samurai
    Options

Yeah not gonna lie, this was the last thing I wanted to see before I go on a weeklong work trip. My go to game not working. Damn, I'm very much hoping there's a fix today at some point. Playstation is always having problems. (Ps5 user)

• vypra
    vypra Member Posts: 14
    Options

Only when i try to load into Survivor lobby, this issue keeps popping up on PS5. anyone else experiencing this?

• BareChestedDavid
    BareChestedDavid Member Posts: 13
    Options

Same on PS5.

• saltmineinaction
    saltmineinaction Member Posts: 99
    Options

I think its save to day that there is an issue with Playstation & DBD somehow since only PS players have this issue currently

• dbdbella
    dbdbella Member Posts: 4
    Options

I have the same issue on PS5. It works on killer but not on survivor or custom lobbies.

• Jeelvi
    Jeelvi Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same here on ps4

• Engazan
    Engazan Member Posts: 16
    Options

Same

Playstation party feature is DOWN, sadly DBD require this party to be made to join survivor lobby :/

so it’s not game issue

• Synthetic_Samurai
    Options

You're right, I just noticed my other games are severely lagging and won't update Apex either. Playstation is the problem.

• eatmypeanut
    eatmypeanut Member Posts: 10
    Options

Ps5, having the same issue. ‘Failed to create a party.’

• CatnipLove
    CatnipLove Member Posts: 1,006
    edited September 2023
    Options

I'm on PS5, and it won't let me play as survivor, as I get the "PARTY CREATION FAILED" notification.

Edit: Even custom games are bugged. Tutorials, The Archives, and killer work.

But I can play as Killer. I guess it's time for Anxious Gasp Nurse. Look out, mid to low MMR survivors who can actually load into a match, I am on my way.

Update: Custom games just worked. This is really strange.

2nd Update: Custom games has stopped working again. Killer is the only one that works consistently.

Post edited by CatnipLove on
  • Bane_Huntsmen
    Bane_Huntsmen Member Posts: 8
    Options

On ps4. I as well can't get into survivor que. I'm stuck at the main page. Keeps saying the same thing, that it failed to create a party. I'm a solo que survivor main so I've never qued with anyone else if that information helps.

Psn: Bane_Huntsmen

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,305
    Options

PSN Service Status (playstation.com) this is looking like an issue on PS side as of right now, we will continue to monitor the issue, the team is aware of the situation.

• Rainbow_Monkie
    Rainbow_Monkie Member Posts: 2
    Options

* Platform

PS 4 Console

• Description of the issue

when selecting survivor mode, error message “Failed to create party” pops up.

• Steps to reproduce (if possible)

Turned console off and on, reset game, deleted & redownloaded game, tried to spam game mode selection as suggested.

• How often does this occur

every time I try playing survivor

• SimpleYetKomplex
    SimpleYetKomplex Member Posts: 20
    edited September 2023
    Options

The same occurs to PS5.

The only “solution” is to play a killer match first and then try survivor.

Post edited by Mandy on
  • ThanksForDaily
    ThanksForDaily Member Posts: 1,285
    edited September 2023
    Options

Yes I do. Also PS5.

Post edited by Mandy on
  • solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,712
    edited September 2023
    Options

Happening to me as well on playstation. Can still play killer fine

Post edited by Mandy on
  • auslben02
    auslben02 Member Posts: 2
    Options

It won’t let me play survivor at all it keeps saying it failed to load party (on ps5)

• Lostnlimbo
    Lostnlimbo Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

Can't load into survivor ; been 4 hours now!!! How long before its fixed?????? !

• sluc16
    sluc16 Member Posts: 534
    edited September 2023
    Options

Same is happening to me, also on PS5

Post edited by Mandy on
  • malloymk
    malloymk Member Posts: 1,541
    edited September 2023
    Options

Add me to the list as well. PS5. Other games are working. Wired Internet.

Post edited by Mandy on
  • Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 15,327
    edited September 2023
    Options

Did you try to verify your game files? If this does not work, did you try to re-install?

EDIT:

apparently there is an issue on PS5.

Post edited by Mandy on
  • JLuisDark
    JLuisDark Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2023
    Options

anyone know is there working to resolved the problem?

Post edited by Mandy on
  • Rise_blackbird8
    Rise_blackbird8 Member Posts: 5
    edited September 2023
    Options

i have the same issue ps4

• aimeetee
    aimeetee Member Posts: 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

Same exact issue. All day on my only day off of work this week too. I played killer for the first time in months lol but I rather play survivor.

• CatnipLove
    CatnipLove Member Posts: 1,006
    Options

I played as killer, then spammed survivor and it let me play. Maybe just keep trying and it might work? I have no idea.

• Bigpooh79
    Bigpooh79 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same on PS5 tried all the recommendations and nothing has worked was invited into a custom game and got in after three people in ited at the same time

• mungbean92
    mungbean92 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options

Been having this issue all day. Was able to play 3 matches earlier, left, came back and have had no luck at all for several hours. Restarted PS5, closed and restarted game, tried both the ps4 and ps5 versions of the game. Nothing working

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 4,541
    Options

Just throwing my name in the ring too, can't play survivor (can play killer though)

• slipttees
    slipttees Member Posts: 846
    Options

Here too. Can't play!

• aimeetee
    aimeetee Member Posts: 2
    Options

Same here... I played killer for a lot longer than I like to just because I needed to play this game haha. It was my day off from work and I was looking forward to playing DBD all day. Hopefully tonight when I get off work I can actually play. I am so upset that my day off was ruined by this