Personally, I don't see why so many people think clown is good.

Options
*Shrug* 

I dun seee it

Comments

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Options
    There's one on PS4 who is a beast.
  • MegChicken
    MegChicken Member Posts: 163
    Options
    *Shrug* 

I dun seee it
    He’s not that popular, but is pretty decent as he can slow survivors down in a chase. Not many killers have that topped with 115% MS. 
  • Lonefox64
    Lonefox64 Member Posts: 132
    Options
    Clown main 4 life 
  • Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757
    Options

Do not question THE ABSOLUTE UNIT.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,774
    Options

I hardly ever see the Clown. He is by far the killer I see the least.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883
    Options

He's good when it comes to chases, but has no map pressure

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    *Shrug* 

I dun seee it
    I think Clown is meh. You don't feel like you're doing a lot when you're actually doing a lot.
  • Vietfox
    edited December 2018
    Options
    *Shrug* 

I dun seee it
    I think Clown is meh. You don't feel like you're doing a lot when you're actually doing a lot.
    Buy a ps4, look for the clown i'm talking about and then come back and tell me. You'll see....
  • Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

He's good and he's a thicc boi.

• AChaoticKiller
    AChaoticKiller Member Posts: 3,104
    Options
    His power when used right shortens chases by a good amount and can make loops and jungle gyms totally unsafe, forcing survivors to drop the pallet early. This is great but I think the reason he's not played a lot is simply because his power is boring and the only real skill is knowing where to throw his bottles; He also lacks map pressure. Still a good killer tho you can't run a good clown around for too long.
  • brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options
    I see it. *shrug*
  • Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    edited December 2018
    Options

@Vortexas said:
    Do not question THE ABSOLUTE UNIT.

I’ll see your clown.. and raise u a leatherface camping a person runnin ds.

• DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Options
    Clown has the power of anti looping. He doesn't care about loops so much like other killers. Which means chases are quick. And it's all about how quick u find and chase. Give him some perks like spirit fury + enduring + bamboozle and he is unstoppable. At least in 1v1. But DbD is 1v4 and due to bad design of the game he gets genrushed aswell. Clown is good, but (for me) boring to play
  • The_Crusader
    The_Crusader Member Posts: 3,688
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Because with many killers they run you around a pallet 3 times and there's nothing you can do about it.

With Clown they get to run to that pallet once and then they're forced to drop it. Feels like how the game should be played.

For this reason I find him fun. It takes out the frustration of looping.

Also if you use his 2 green add ons together, the survivors are so slow it's like they're stuck in quick sand. They can't even get to the next pallet lmao

Yeah I really like him. His map pressure is ######### so for this reason he's not top tier but he's easily better than half of the roster.
  • Grim
    Grim Member Posts: 250
    Options

@jaerthebear said:
    Shrug 

I dun seee it

Clown is extremely efficient when it comes to the chase. He's very good at controlling the pace of your loop and quite often normally either ends up with an early pallet drop, a hit, or even both. Unfortunately, as Crusader said, he's got poor map pressure and struggles to snowball without the Redhead's Pinky Finger. And in a game of 1v4, this hurts your viability.

• Dokta_Carter
    Dokta_Carter Member Posts: 614
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Vietfox said:
    *Shrug* 

I dun seee it
    Buy a ps4, look for the clown i'm talking about and then come back and tell me. You'll see....
    Ive seen one DECIMATE he be quick for a big boy and those timed tosses were magnificent
  • Vietfox
    Options

@Dokta_Carter said:
    Vietfox said:

@Nickenzie said:

jaerthebear said:

Shrug 

I dun seee it

Ive seen one DECIMATE he be quick for a big boy and those timed tosses were magnificent

Met him more than once, he was really good.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

He used to be the most powerfull killer in game even stronger then nurse. But then devs nerfed him with this :

-Fixed an issue that caused the Clown's stomach to jiggle too much in the tally screen.

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123
    Options

@jaerthebear said:
    Shrug 

I dun seee it

he's really effective in chases but he suffers from map control. Like he's better than the other m1 killers but weaker than spirit/hag/myers.

• Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261
    Options

his only weak area is map pressure.

And he excels in countering loops and 1v1s quickly.

Not many killers can say the same.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    Options

consistent in loops

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919
    Options

He's awesome in chases and if you're good in chases (as Clown) you end up generating enough map pressure through constant hooking of survivors to win games. If you end up taking too long in chases, then you'll suffer the consequences.

• ItsYourBoyGuzma
    ItsYourBoyGuzma Member Posts: 797
    Options
    Nickenzie said: 
    *Shrug* 

I dun seee it
    This
  • weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

Clown is awesome. He requires a different kind of playstyle. I feel as though great Survivors can find great success with him because of the fact you pretty much need to predict the Survivor's movements in order to effectively use his gas.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

@jaerthebear said:
    Shrug 

I dun seee it

His power has the potential to shorten/prevent loops and has an instant effect (assuming your not brain dead while throwing the bottle) so his effectiveness isn't tied behind a skill ceiling or luck.

He is however very boring...

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@jaerthebear said:
    Shrug 

I dun seee it

He isnt that good, still better than freddy though...... :lol:

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options

He's good at countering loops but his map pressure is pretty poor.